Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

68% missing

"Hell's Gate" and "Hell Hath No Fury", by David, Linda Evans, and Joelle Presby, take the clash of science and magic to a whole new dimension...join us in a friendly discussion of this engrossing series!
68% missing
Post by Keith_w   » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:22 pm

Keith_w
Commodore

I was just rereading Hell Hath no Fury, and got to the part where they are loading up the trains and they are expecting x number of Uromathians, but only 32% showed up.. I am wondering what little surprise Emperor Chava is cooking up with them.
--
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Re: 68% missing
Post by Louis R   » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:35 pm

Louis R
Commodore

probably nothing much.

occupy Tajvana when they discover the confusion reigning there as they march through trying to make it to the Portal, maybe. or something of the sort.

Keith_w wrote:I was just rereading Hell Hath no Fury, and got to the part where they are loading up the trains and they are expecting x number of Uromathians, but only 32% showed up.. I am wondering what little surprise Emperor Chava is cooking up with them.
Re: 68% missing
Post by jeremyr   » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:52 pm

jeremyr
Lieutenant Commander

Keith_w wrote:I was just rereading Hell Hath no Fury, and got to the part where they are loading up the trains and they are expecting x number of Uromathians, but only 32% showed up.. I am wondering what little surprise Emperor Chava is cooking up with them.

I'm sure Chava is up to no good

Return to Multiverse