Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

Multiverse #4???

"Hell's Gate" and "Hell Hath No Fury", by David, Linda Evans, and Joelle Presby, take the clash of science and magic to a whole new dimension...join us in a friendly discussion of this engrossing series!
Re: Multiverse #4???
Post by OldGoat   » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:57 am

OldGoat
Midshipman

The short story posted on Baen.com by Joelle Presby looks suspiciously like a segment from an upcoming Multiverse 4 book. Maybe she's getting impatient about writing stuff that just sits on a shelf, or maybe it's an indication that we may see a book soon.
Post by Eagleeye   » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:18 am

Eagleeye
Commodore

OldGoat wrote:The short story posted on Baen.com by Joelle Presby looks suspiciously like a segment from an upcoming Multiverse 4 book. Maybe she's getting impatient about writing stuff that just sits on a shelf, or maybe it's an indication that we may see a book soon.

Well - all we can do is hope, but my 2 cents say, that the short story was kind of a sedative pill and anything more substantial than that will not be announced for at least a year or maybe two.

But I admit - that's a case there I would be happy to be wrong!
Post by Riven67   » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:19 pm

Riven67
Midshipman

Well this being one of my favorite series, second only to the Dahak series I recently repurchased the first 3 books on kindle because it has been so long since I originally read them. My hope is that with the short story released on Baen there may be release info on the 4th book by the time I have reread all 3. And if not at least I have refreshed my memory of the story. Don't let me down David! Lol
Post by Eagleeye   » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:18 am

Eagleeye
Commodore

Well, this is a quote from Joelle Presby's newsletter, so if you ignore it, you do it for your own peril. But I admit, it's still nothing to bring to the bank regarding publication dates:

As you are likely well aware, I’ve written in several of David’s established story universes, have cowritten a novel with him, and am currently working with him on the sequel to that first novel.

Bold text by me

So, there's still hope that we'll see a 4th installment sometime in the not so far away future, but nothing more. Lets all crossing fingers, that Davids (and Sharons!) health remains stable - and last, but not least, Joelle's too.
Post by Gschnaible   » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:57 pm

Gschnaible
Midshipman

Just finished Multiverse 1-3. I see there is no recent nfo on a #4. And word from anyone. I’m into ALL the Weber series and hate to be left hanging.
Post by ThisName1   » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:40 am

ThisName1
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Gschnaible wrote:Just finished Multiverse 1-3. I see there is no recent nfo on a #4. And word from anyone. I’m into ALL the Weber series and hate to be left hanging.

You and me both. Of all the weber universes, the multiverse is the one I want to see more of. Hopefully it's not too long of a wait for book 4.

Return to Multiverse