Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Looks like some good news

"Hell's Gate" and "Hell Hath No Fury", by David, Linda Evans, and Joelle Presby, take the clash of science and magic to a whole new dimension...join us in a friendly discussion of this engrossing series!
Looks like some good news
Post by ericth   » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:14 pm

ericth
Commander

I noticed that an upcoming WebScriptions bundle has a book co-authored by Linda Evans, "Tales of the Time Scouts II". Amazon thinks it is a new release so it looks like Ms Evans has recovered enough to work again, which is good news.

I don't begrudge Joelle Presby the chance to step up to the plate and finish the Multiverse series, but it was concerning to learn the reason for the delay was unspecified health issues preventing Linda Evans from working.
Re: Looks like some good news
Post by Robert_A_Woodward   » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:56 am

Robert_A_Woodward
Captain of the List

ericth wrote:I noticed that an upcoming WebScriptions bundle has a book co-authored by Linda Evans, "Tales of the Time Scouts II". Amazon thinks it is a new release so it looks like Ms Evans has recovered enough to work again, which is good news.

It is an omnibus edition of _Ripping Time_ (published in 2000) and _The House that Jack Built_ (2001). The earlier _Tales of the Time Scouts_ was an omnibus edition of _Time Scout_ (1995) and _Wagers of Sin_ (1996). Note that other author, Robert Asprin, died in 2008.
----------------------------
Beowulf was bad.
(first sentence of Chapter VI of _Space Viking_ by H. Beam Piper)

Return to Multiverse