Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Inter universe complications concerning abilities (spoilers

"Hell's Gate" and "Hell Hath No Fury", by David, Linda Evans, and Joelle Presby, take the clash of science and magic to a whole new dimension...join us in a friendly discussion of this engrossing series!
Re: Inter universe complications concerning abilities (spoi
Post by BrightSoul   » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:32 pm

BrightSoul
Rear Admiral

Howard T. Map-addict wrote:That was in HHNF, at Fort Mosanak in Karys.

And then all those griffons fought to the death at Salby,
instead of striking and then flying away. Planned?
Or did the Recall Spell fail ... for each of them?

HTM

BrightSoul wrote:
I seem to recall references to control issues
with the Combat Griffons.

I believe that there is a later reference to slipping control of the attack Griffons. Perhaps during a discussion about scouting the portal and Fort Salby? When I get some time I'll have to do a re-read through of my copy of the earc
Re: Inter universe complications concerning abilities (spoi
Post by n7axw   » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:17 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

BrightSoul wrote:
I seem to recall references to control issues
with the Combat Griffons.

I believe that there is a later reference to slipping control of the attack Griffons. Perhaps during a discussion about scouting the portal and Fort Salby? When I get some time I'll have to do a re-read through of my copy of the earc

There was some discussion about combat griffons slipping the leash in the time frame you are refering to surrounding the Ft Salby attack. Then as I recall the subject comes up again in one of the RTH snippets in one of Toralk's (sp) ruminations.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.

Return to Multiverse