Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests

Books 4, then 5 and 6: news, and call to action for fans

"Hell's Gate" and "Hell Hath No Fury", by David, Linda Evans, and Joelle Presby, take the clash of science and magic to a whole new dimension...join us in a friendly discussion of this engrossing series!
Books 4, then 5 and 6: news, and call to action for fans
Post by Paradis   » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:28 pm

Paradis
Midshipman

I've talked to someone recently, and have real time sense of where we're at. More than happy to share, but i need to know how well this forum is traveled.

Getting Book 4 published, and the subsequent 2 sequels finished is something we can collectively get bumped up the queue for DW.

I'm debating taking this off the forum though and finding a different venue for those who are interested
Re: Books 4, then 5 and 6: news, and call to action for fans
Post by Louis R   » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:10 pm

Louis R
Rear Admiral

well, I'd say that much of the lack of activity here is due to... lack of activity.

I've noticed that the true monomaniacs seem to have latched on to the Honorverse, so even Safehold doesn't attract the level of dissection and reimagining that keeps the traffic level up. But that doesn't mean people don't keep an eye on the forum.

Paradis wrote:I've talked to someone recently, and have real time sense of where we're at. More than happy to share, but i need to know how well this forum is traveled.

Getting Book 4 published, and the subsequent 2 sequels finished is something we can collectively get bumped up the queue for DW.

I'm debating taking this off the forum though and finding a different venue for those who are interested
Post by Randallw   » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:28 am

Randallw
Ensign

I’m not sure what you mean by this forum being well travelled but I for one have been checking every day or so to see if there’s any news.
Post by Owlish52   » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:48 pm

Owlish52
Midshipman

Can't honestly say I check this site daily but do so pretty frequently. Always interested in news about the next book(s).

Return to Multiverse