Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Seriously (Weber & co) Are we gonna finish this or not?

"Hell's Gate" and "Hell Hath No Fury", by David, Linda Evans, and Joelle Presby, take the clash of science and magic to a whole new dimension...join us in a friendly discussion of this engrossing series!
Seriously (Weber & co) Are we gonna finish this or not?
Post by Paradis   » Mon May 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Paradis
Midshipman

I hate to be "that guy" who goes on a self righteous diatribe about what we the readers deserve...

But i need to know whether you plan to finish this, David. Be honest with us. I've been around since book 1... since the original version of this site... I checked back here all throughout the great hiatus that was book 3... and now the seemingly even more vague timeline of a book 4...

I've spoken to the Presby who is equally in the dark. Truth be it, I love book 1 soooo much, that didn't even read book 2, until there was confirmation of book 3's inevitable release.. i didnt' want to fall more in love only to be left alone like a stood up date on saturday in my junior year.

why is EVERY series more important to than this? The best high concept series in his whole catalogue for pete's sake.

Someone give me a phone number and i'll call up David and have a honest convo with him. If it is indeed done, so be it... but just stop playing with my heart.
Re: Seriously (Weber & co) Are we gonna finish this or not?
Post by ThisName1   » Mon May 13, 2019 6:33 pm

ThisName1
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

I'm with you. I've over analyzed this series more than any other and really hope the series is continued.
Post by Riven67   » Wed May 22, 2019 4:59 pm

Riven67
Midshipman

I would seriously like more info on the 4th book also though I think the OP should have been more diplomatic in the asking.

I can also understand the frustration felt by another fan of the series, but to be honest David doesn't owe us anything so you'll probably get more info asking politely. lol

while I have only just registered to the forum I have visited this site for years checking for more info on this book and others. I devour Davids books, Empire from the ashes is one of my favorite sci-fi series, would love another Dahak story. So being a fan I would really love some info on the next book if at all possible... :ugeek:
Post by jeremyr   » Mon May 27, 2019 11:16 am

jeremyr
Lieutenant Commander

Yes, it would be great to get another book in this series. Or two or three books would be better. I love the concept behind the series.

Return to Multiverse