Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Maps of Marduk

The "Prince Roger" books, co-authored by David and John Ringo, are a well-loved series...join us for further conversations!
Maps of Marduk
Post by mustangman   » Mon May 16, 2016 6:17 pm

mustangman
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Hello, does anyone know where to find maps of Marduk. I prefer audiobooks for reading most of the time now for many reasons. I have read this series several times,but I have a hard time visualizing the geographic relationship of many of the city states.
Re: Maps of Marduk
Post by Weird Harold   » Mon May 16, 2016 7:44 pm

Weird Harold
Fleet Admiral

mustangman wrote:Hello, does anyone know where to find maps of Marduk. I prefer audiobooks for reading most of the time now for many reasons. I have read this series several times,but I have a hard time visualizing the geographic relationship of many of the city states.

Google is your friend:

https://www.baen.com/Chapters/978147673 ... 42___1.htm

There are many more hits for "Maps of Marduk"
Answers! I got lots of answers!

(Now if I could just find the right questions.)
Post by mustangman   » Wed May 18, 2016 11:24 pm

mustangman
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

you know, I probably wouldn't have posted a question on here if I hadn't already tried that. look at those maps. do YOU see any of them that show the geographic relationship of the citi-states? because I don't. that is why I asked. I am specifically trying to orient ran tai, d'sley, diaspera etc. from March to the Sea.
Post by Weird Harold   » Wed May 18, 2016 11:34 pm

Weird Harold
Fleet Admiral

mustangman wrote:you know, I probably wouldn't have posted a question on here if I hadn't already tried that. look at those maps. do YOU see any of them that show the geographic relationship of the citi-states? because I don't. that is why I asked. I am specifically trying to orient ran tai, d'sley, diaspera etc. from March to the Sea.

As far as I can tell, every map from the books shows up in that search. If none of those are what you want, you're out of luck.
Answers! I got lots of answers!

(Now if I could just find the right questions.)

Return to Empire of Man