Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

More About Patty And Dogzard?

The "Prince Roger" books, co-authored by David and John Ringo, are a well-loved series...join us for further conversations!
More About Patty And Dogzard?
Post by HB of CJ   » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:50 pm

HB of CJ
Captain of the List

I for one would love more "character development" regarding Patty and Dogzard. Speaking of each; what is going to happen to them both? I can imagine the kids growing up with Dogzard, riding on him like a pony and he loving it.

What about Patty? Will she be just "put out to pasture" somewhere on some large estate, or will she have more important things to do like time with King Roger? Also wonder how many bad people Dogzard will invite "over for dinner"?
Re: More About Patty And Dogzard?
Post by namelessfly   » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:03 pm

namelessfly

HB of CJ wrote:I for one would love more "character development" regarding Patty and Dogzard. Speaking of each; what is going to happen to them both? I can imagine the kids growing up with Dogzard, riding on him like a pony and he loving it.

What about Patty? Will she be just "put out to pasture" somewhere on some large estate, or will she have more important things to do like time with King Roger? Also wonder how many bad people Dogzard will invite "over for dinner"?

Dogzard love Emporer Roger. Roger feed Dogzard.

Everywhere Roger goes, he leaves good things for Dogzard to eat.
Post by Hank Plantagenet   » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:00 am

Hank Plantagenet
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

HB of CJ wrote:I for one would love more "character development" regarding Patty and Dogzard. Speaking of each; what is going to happen to them both? I can imagine the kids growing up with Dogzard, riding on him like a pony and he loving it.

I think Dogzard will continue to play a role in Roger's adventures, especially since I believe Roger will be unable to just sit back and let others fight. Someway, somehow, he is going to get involved in the battles, and Dogzard will be getting unauthorized meat treats along the way.

It will be much tougher to give Patty a starring role in any more adventures, considering the difficulty of getting her aboard any more space vessels. :lol:
Post by eshall   » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:10 am

eshall
Midshipman

I would LOVE to read the references that others have found. If we could compile them all it would be a darn fun read.

Thanks
eshall
Post by sirguinness   » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:41 pm

sirguinness
Midshipman

I'd love to see "A Day in the Life of Patty/Dogzard" from their point of view.

Return to Empire of Man