Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

Well that sucks! Come on John!

The "Prince Roger" books, co-authored by David and John Ringo, are a well-loved series...join us for further conversations!
Well that sucks! Come on John!
Post by Mycall4me   » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:47 am

Mycall4me
Commander

Just read a thread in this forum that included a copy of a facebook post from John that outlined his plans, and boy did it sound promising. The most prominent part was his saying that the sequel to We Few was next. Unfortunately this post is 10 freaking years old!

The only new fiction that's come out recently (aside from more Black Tide Rising anthologies) were his co authored books with Lydia Sherrer, which were actually pretty good, but were almost (but not quite) young adult style. Quite a ways away from Ghost to say the least. Plus I get the feeling that Lydia was the lead in those books too.

I saw another collab on the baen site today but the synopsis didn't sound promising. His web site has been gone forever and I don't know how his Ringo's bar has been doing.

I posted a comment on a baen's free radio hour pod cast video on you tube (a video featuring him and Lydia about their collab) my comment was about wondering what John was doing about any solo work, and it got a reply from baen saying to expect an announcement of some big news at the baen site, but haven't seen anything yet (almost a year ago)

It almost seems that John has suffered some sort of life altering change that is affecting his writer's mind.

Anybody hear anything new?

Return to Empire of Man