Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Emperor Roger?

The "Prince Roger" books, co-authored by David and John Ringo, are a well-loved series...join us for further conversations!
Emperor Roger?
Post by Wordwarrior   » Sun May 19, 2019 11:46 am

Wordwarrior
Midshipman

Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 11:37 am

Is there, or will there ever be an Empire of Man book 5? If it's floating around out there somewhere could somebody please send me a link? If it still hasn't been written, Mr. Weber, I know you're busy, but still... All it needs is one measly book, please. Thank you.
Top
Re: Emperor Roger?
Post by justdave   » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:58 pm

justdave
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:10 am

Wordwarrior wrote:Is there, or will there ever be an Empire of Man book 5? If it's floating around out there somewhere could somebody please send me a link? If it still hasn't been written, Mr. Weber, I know you're busy, but still... All it needs is one measly book, please. Thank you.


long story short

authors misplaced draft email, each thought it was in the others court

MWW had his physical interlude

Ringo’s muse had moved on

IIRC it’s not that far from done
Top
Re: Emperor Roger?
Post by jontom   » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:49 pm

jontom
Ensign

Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Actually, not quite. I asked our host about this at a signing last fall. The authors have a difference of opinion on how much risk Roger should take. Until that's ironed out, the book won't be finished.

justdave wrote:
Wordwarrior wrote:Is there, or will there ever be an Empire of Man book 5? If it's floating around out there somewhere could somebody please send me a link? If it still hasn't been written, Mr. Weber, I know you're busy, but still... All it needs is one measly book, please. Thank you.


long story short

authors misplaced draft email, each thought it was in the others court

MWW had his physical interlude

Ringo’s muse had moved on

IIRC it’s not that far from done
Top
Re: Emperor Roger?
Post by Needaname   » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:41 pm

Needaname
Midshipman

Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:23 am

I personally hope there isn't any more books in this series. Webber starts vomiting words onto paper by book four of anything he writes, and I'm finding Ringo just doesn't finish what he starts. By "we few" you could see Webber's literary d*** prints all over each page.
Top
Re: Emperor Roger?
Post by amcic1998   » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:34 pm

amcic1998
Midshipman

Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:32 pm

Needaname wrote:I personally hope there isn't any more books in this series. Webber starts vomiting words onto paper by book four of anything he writes, and I'm finding Ringo just doesn't finish what he starts. By "we few" you could see Webber's literary d*** prints all over each page.

Is there, or will there ever be an Empire of Man book 5? If it's floating around out there somewhere could somebody please send me a link? If it still hasn't been written, Mr. Weber, I know you're busy, but still... All it needs is one measly book, please. Thank you.
Top
Re: Emperor Roger?
Post by n7axw   » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:29 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 5601
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:54 pm
Location: Viborg, SD

I would like to see the story finished. I wanna see what happens to Prince Jackson. The conclusion of Book four was an unfortunate place to stop.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Top
Re: Emperor Roger?
Post by drothgery   » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:48 pm

drothgery
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1997
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:07 pm
Location: San Diego, CA, USA

Needaname wrote:I personally hope there isn't any more books in this series. Webber starts vomiting words onto paper by book four of anything he writes, and I'm finding Ringo just doesn't finish what he starts. By "we few" you could see Webber's literary d*** prints all over each page.

According to Weber, each book in the Prince Roger series had more Ringo and less Weber than the previous one.
Top

Return to Empire of Man