Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Artwork

Fans of Colin Maclntyre and the great starship Dahak should take a minute to stop in here for discussions about one of David's best-loved series.
Artwork
Post by Dwightfr1   » Fri May 15, 2015 4:34 am

Dwightfr1
Midshipman

Has anyone seen or have the artwork of Dahak 2 headed Dragon? I love all of David's book but I would love to have that image.
Re: Artwork
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun May 17, 2015 9:33 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Dwightfr1 wrote:Has anyone seen or have the artwork of Dahak 2 headed Dragon? I love all of David's book but I would love to have that image.

Nooo, because it's a three-headed dragon.
And no, this one isn't it.
A quick search revealed an inferior image just here while the Dahak/Death Star-to-scale can be found here.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by jchilds   » Sun May 17, 2015 9:07 pm

jchilds
Captain of the List

The Fifth Imperium website http://jiltanith.thefifthimperium.com/ has a faint image of the three headed-dragon as a (very faint) background on the preview chapters pages. IIRC, there's a story behind that particular image, but the details elude me ATM.
Post by Dwightfr1   » Mon May 18, 2015 3:21 am

Dwightfr1
Midshipman

Michael Everett wrote:
Dwightfr1 wrote:Has anyone seen or have the artwork of Dahak 2 headed Dragon? I love all of David's book but I would love to have that image.

Nooo, because it's a three-headed dragon.
And no, this one isn't it.
A quick search revealed an inferior image just here while the Dahak/Death Star-to-scale can be found here.

You are very right, getting old and mind not working right. Thank you very much.

Return to Dahak