Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Well we all know how THIS turns out...

Fans of Colin Maclntyre and the great starship Dahak should take a minute to stop in here for discussions about one of David's best-loved series.
Well we all know how THIS turns out...
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:18 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

https://www.iflscience.com/space/there- ... WJM5JTnhsw

Scientists Have Found An Enormous Structure Under The Surface Of The Moon

Planetary scientists have discovered a structure that weighs 2.18 billion billion kilograms and stretches for more than 300 kilometers (186 miles) in depth. As reported in the journal Geophysical Research Letters, the team suggests the mass might be from the asteroid that formed the crater.

The discovery was possible thanks to NASA’s Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory (GRAIL) mission, which measures subtle changes in the gravitational field of the Moon. These observations can be used to study the internal composition of our natural satellite.

;)
Re: Well we all know how THIS turns out...
Post by KC0IVQ   » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:36 pm

KC0IVQ
Midshipman

It would be funny as all get out if what RFC wrote as fiction turns out to be true. If it happens I wounder if we could trace his linage back far enough to find out that he is a descendant of the Oracle of Delphi or Cassandra from the same era?
Post by Loren Pechtel   » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:25 pm

Loren Pechtel
Rear Admiral

KC0IVQ wrote:It would be funny as all get out if what RFC wrote as fiction turns out to be true. If it happens I wounder if we could trace his linage back far enough to find out that he is a descendant of the Oracle of Delphi or Cassandra from the same era?

If it turns out to be true that means he's someone trying to get to Dahak--and thus he's from one of the two factions of the hidden war.
Post by timmopussycat   » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:30 pm

timmopussycat
Lieutenant Commander

Loren Pechtel wrote:
KC0IVQ wrote:It would be funny as all get out if what RFC wrote as fiction turns out to be true. If it happens I wounder if we could trace his linage back far enough to find out that he is a descendant of the Oracle of Delphi or Cassandra from the same era?

If it turns out to be true that means he's someone trying to get to Dahak--and thus he's from one of the two factions of the hidden war.

Which one? (Tum-te-tum-tum)
Post by Ferran   » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:58 pm

Ferran
Ensign

timmopussycat wrote: Which one? (Tum-te-tum-tum)

Indeed

Take care
Post by FriarBob   » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:47 pm

FriarBob
Rear Admiral

Ferran wrote:
timmopussycat wrote: Which one? (Tum-te-tum-tum)

Indeed

Take care

Haha thanks for giving me an excuse to post one of my favorite quotes from that show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA2cxmFU9zQ

Return to Dahak