Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

David status update (EDIT: Webers recovering from COVID)

Alternate history buff? Wander on over for a discussion about Eric Flint's 1632 series!
Re: David status update (EDIT: Webers recovering from COVID)
Post by WeberFan   » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:18 pm

WeberFan
Captain (Junior Grade)

David:

My heart goes out to you, Sharon, and the kids. I know hoe frightening this can be for all of you. My wife contracted COVID right after Thanksgiving (fortunately relatively mild symptoms), and I contracted it right after she did. But the weird thing was that I had absolutely NO symptoms at all. None. Nada. Zip. I didn't even know I had it until I got tested (but I already suspected a positive test result just because my wife had it and tested positive). Nonetheless, I'm praying for your health! My wife told me that she's still feeling lingering symptoms (from her initial MILD set) even a month afterward. So be very careful my friend! When you're out of the hospital, you're not out of the risk. Not for a long time afterward. It's gonna take time and patience.
Re: David status update (EDIT: Webers recovering from COVID)
Post by MAD-4A   » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:49 am

MAD-4A
Captain of the List

WeberFan wrote:David:

My heart goes out to you, Sharon, and the kids. I know hoe frightening this can be for all of you. My wife contracted COVID right after Thanksgiving (fortunately relatively mild symptoms), and I contracted it right after she did. But the weird thing was that I had absolutely NO symptoms at all. None. Nada. Zip. I didn't even know I had it until I got tested (but I already suspected a positive test result just because my wife had it and tested positive). Nonetheless, I'm praying for your health! My wife told me that she's still feeling lingering symptoms (from her initial MILD set) even a month afterward. So be very careful my friend! When you're out of the hospital, you're not out of the risk. Not for a long time afterward. It's gonna take time and patience.

My brother had what he thought was a minor sinus infection until his wife came down with it, and they both got tested positive. She is still having issues, and cancelled Christmas this year. It hits different people differently, which is part of what's so bad about it, there is likely thousands if not millions of "typhoid Maries" running around unaware. The symptoms are unpredictable and generally common to so many other things, you just cant take peoples temps or check for coughs etc... that tells you nothing one way or the other. I have a cough but have had it for a decade, not related.

Well I have not had regular internet since last year when the office closed the computer room, but now do, sorry to hear about this but very glad to hear they are doing better.
Almost only counts in Horseshoes and Nuclear Weapons. I almost got the Hand-Grenade out the window does not count.

Return to Assiti Shards