Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Publication date

Jerry Pournelle’s Janissaries series is alive and well. Drop in to discuss it and — especially— the latest addition: Mamelukes by Jerry himself with a little posthumous help from Phillip Pournelle and David!
Publication date
Post by Mark Rand   » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:29 pm

Mark Rand
Midshipman

Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:28 pm

In the absence of more snippets, Baen have got Mamelukes listed as coming out on 2nd June this year.
Top
Re: Publication date
Post by phillies   » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:00 pm

phillies
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1965
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:43 am
Location: Worcester, MA

Amazon has promised me delivery by June 5.

Mark Rand wrote:In the absence of more snippets, Baen have got Mamelukes listed as coming out on 2nd June this year.
Top
Re: Publication date
Post by Peter2   » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:32 am

Peter2
Captain (Junior Grade)

Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:54 am

phillies wrote:Amazon has promised me delivery by June 5.

Mark Rand wrote:In the absence of more snippets, Baen have got Mamelukes listed as coming out on 2nd June this year.


In the UK, Hardcover 4th May, Kindle 2nd June, apparently.
.
Top
Re: Publication date
Post by Peregrinator   » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:25 pm

Peregrinator
Commander

Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:50 pm

The e-ARC is available now (in case you didn't know already)
Top
Re: Publication date
Post by Keith_w   » Fri May 08, 2020 4:54 pm

Keith_w
Commodore

Posts: 949
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:10 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Peregrinator wrote:The e-ARC is available now (in case you didn't know already)



I didn't, so thank you for that. And yes, I finished it and yes verrrry interesting.
--
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Top

Return to Mamelukes