Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Why delete history?

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
Why delete history?
Post by RedBaron   » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:34 pm

RedBaron

I notice that ALL topics regarding Evergreen and the Honor Harrington movie have been deleted, as if there were never any plans or discussions.

I want to know WHY?
Re: Why delete history?
Post by RedBaron   » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:13 pm

RedBaron

Thanks for your silence, DUCKK.... I guess now I know what kind of person you REALLY are.
Post by Greentea   » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:13 pm

Greentea
Commander

RedBaron wrote:Thanks for your silence, DUCKK.... I guess now I know what kind of person you REALLY are.

You do realize they were probably deleted because all of that IP is currently disputed right? Evergreen went backrupt, so who owns their images?
Cup of tea? Yes, please.
Post by The E   » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:18 am

The E
Admiral

RedBaron wrote:Thanks for your silence, DUCKK.... I guess now I know what kind of person you REALLY are.

He is very likely a person who does not read every post on this board, yes.
Post by Weird Harold   » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:35 pm

Weird Harold
Fleet Admiral

The E wrote:He is very likely a person who does not read every post on this board, yes.

Oh, I think Duckk has read the OP. Notice that Redbaron only made this one post since 20 Dec? Notice that he hasn't posted anything since the OP.

Looks like he got banned temporarily, didn't learn anything from it and immediately got banned again.
Answers! I got lots of answers!

(Now if I could just find the right questions.)
Post by Duckk   » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:16 am

Duckk
Site Admin

Sigh...

I don't read all the boards everyday. Especially this one, given the lack of active projects right now.

As for the Evergreen posts, I did absolutely nothing to them. Literally the only things I delete are spam posts and violations of the fanfic rule. If they're gone, then Evergreen did it.

EDIT: Actually, what makes you say things were deleted? A quick search of their posts don't show anything missing.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Post by The E   » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:13 pm

The E
Admiral

I think he thought they were deleted when they were unstickied? Given how inactive some of those topics were, it's no surprise they dropped off the front page of this board.

Return to Multimedia