Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Ticonderoga Station

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
Ticonderoga Station
Post by DrMegaverse   » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:54 pm

DrMegaverse
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot. 30+ missiles salvos every 2-3 seconds replete with Laser heads.

Weapons, CMs, Lasers, and ECM are maxed, secondary components are cool down reducers.

I start the mission with three Hellfire salvos, manage to get the station to 1/2 weapons before I'm pounded to all systems red with las heads and kept there by follow up salvos.

Strategies? Advice?
Re: Ticonderoga Station
Post by crewdude48   » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:41 pm

crewdude48
Commodore

DrMegaverse wrote:Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot. 30+ missiles salvos every 2-3 seconds replete with Laser heads.

Weapons, CMs, Lasers, and ECM are maxed, secondary components are cool down reducers.

I start the mission with three Hellfire salvos, manage to get the station to 1/2 weapons before I'm pounded to all systems red with las heads and kept there by follow up salvos.

Strategies? Advice?

People don't tend to read this forum for the games very often. You would probably be better off heading over tohttp://forums.tales-of-honor.com/ and asking there. I will tell you, the first question you will get is "what components do you have in each department?"

Return to Multimedia