Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

New Update Version 1.5.7

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
New Update Version 1.5.7
Post by cadastral   » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:24 pm

cadastral
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

I opened up the game on my Android phone and saw that there have been several changes. The pre-battle bonuses have been modified, and you now have the option to purchase a better bonus with prestige. I bought a few to see what they were, and how they compared to the existing bonuses. The gold Hull Points bonus increased HMS Diomedes HP by the curious (to me, at least) amount of 1312. 1312 is about 15% of my normal HP (I have 3 Legendary 1400mm Alloy Armors), but I have not seen it agin to confirm. Is there some other significance to this number? The regular Hull Points Bonus now increases HP by 1000, up from, IIRC, 550. Many of the bonuses seem to have acquired new, more descriptive names. Is there a list somewhere of all the bonuses and their effects? Also, I now have the option to purchase "skins" for my ship, including gold and camouflage. Do these skins have any tactical properties, or are the just cosmetic?
Re: New Update Version 1.5.7
Post by cadastral   » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:30 pm

cadastral
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Further missions with the gold Hull Points Bonus give +1500 HP, so I'm not sure where the 1312 figure came from now.

In other news, the "Surprise the Enemy" bonus is sweeeeet.
Re: New Update Version 1.5.7
Post by Lord Skimper   » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:30 am

Lord Skimper
Vice Admiral

Couple problems the yellow incoming missiles go invisible on the ship to ship screen.

I just won a legendary pod and before I could click on it a blank template popped up and I got nothing.

Also the ads have greatly increased I get some of them 7 times in a row every time I go to the ship screen.

The spelling / grammar mistakes are still there.

Return to Multimedia