Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Tracking down Tales of Honor #3

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
Tracking down Tales of Honor #3
Post by Greentea   » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:06 pm

Greentea
Commander

So, due to a lot of stuff going on, I only managed to buy TOH #1-2 and #4-5. I placed an order for #3 at the same time I ordered #4 a week before it came out, but it never arrived and now my local comic-book store tells me that it is back-ordered with an unknown delivery date. Does anyone know if it is going to be printed or if I need to start checking out e-bay and Amazon?
Cup of tea? Yes, please.
Re: Tracking down Tales of Honor #3
Post by MaxxQ   » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:34 pm

MaxxQ
BuNine

Greentea wrote:So, due to a lot of stuff going on, I only managed to buy TOH #1-2 and #4-5. I placed an order for #3 at the same time I ordered #4 a week before it came out, but it never arrived and now my local comic-book store tells me that it is back-ordered with an unknown delivery date. Does anyone know if it is going to be printed or if I need to start checking out e-bay and Amazon?

Have you tried ordering directly from Top Cow? That's where I've gotten all my issues, and it doesn't look to be sold out for #3.

Shipping is a bit expensive, especially for a single issue, but the packaging is outstanding. USPS would have to work hard to damage these packages. I get around the cost of the shipping by buying two issues at a time, and usually every version of each cover. This works out well because the shipping rate is a flat fee.

Direct link to ordering page:http://www.thetopcowstore.com/searchresults.asp?cat=82
Re: Tracking down Tales of Honor #3
Post by Starsaber   » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:19 am

Starsaber
Captain (Junior Grade)

I have been getting all the comics on Comixology. They're in digital format rather than physical, but it looks like you can download the issues from this series rather than having to be online to read them.

Return to Multimedia