Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Major Shipping Problems!

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
Major Shipping Problems!
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:06 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

At the end of the first of the new sectors, my game froze after the space station was destroyed, thus forcing me to reboot. I am now in the second sector... and I didn't get the ship upgrade!
I'm still in the Blackavar!
Anyone else having a similar issue?
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Re: Major Shipping Problems!
Post by crewdude48   » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:15 am

crewdude48
Commodore

Michael Everett wrote:At the end of the first of the new sectors, my game froze after the space station was destroyed, thus forcing me to reboot. I am now in the second sector... and I didn't get the ship upgrade!
I'm still in the Blackavar!
Anyone else having a similar issue?

Had exactly that issue, but it is not a big deal. You can either go through the next sector in the pirate ship (what I did) or you could use the game to contact the developers who can fix it from their end.
Post by joek66   » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

joek66
Midshipman

Its all screwed up I finished or shiuld I say I went to the end but noting seemsto work. Major branches kind of freezes when you win. So you miss out on the prizes and I can't get into the side branches of the game. Real disappointing!
Re: Major Shipping Problems!
Post by BrigadeΔ   » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:26 pm

BrigadeΔ
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

I did both, i sent an email to the devs and then got bored, bought 10,000 nukes and shot them plentifully. Later they got back to me and asked if i wanted them to revert my account to the daughntless's area but as I had the Diomedes by then my reaction was, no thank you. As an aside, the email that they sent me came to everyone in my family exept me, so i only learned about it when they told me, it is an odd glitch i guess

Return to Multimedia