Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Tales of Honor Update Discussion

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
Tales of Honor Update Discussion
Post by Duckk   » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:56 pm

Duckk
Site Admin

So, the update is live. First thing I noticed off the bat is the the first new ship you get has modifiers inherent to the hull. Lower defenses and max salvo size, but tougher hull and much higher refire rate.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Re: Tales of Honor Update Discussion
Post by Commodore Oakius   » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:15 am

Commodore Oakius
Captain (Junior Grade)

I thought the reload rate was just me not paying attention to my previous reload rate, and just started paying attention because of the new ship lol.
I like the ship, and the new battle that it is involved in. The bumped up diffculty is throughly enjoyable.
Post by Duckk   » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:36 am

Duckk
Site Admin

The last ship upgrade is hilariously capable. I don't have enough legendaries to fill out some spots. ECM in particular is woefully underutilized for me. Hopefully this week's live event has something interesting.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Post by Michael Everett   » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:22 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Duckk wrote:The last ship upgrade is hilariously capable. I don't have enough legendaries to fill out some spots. ECM in particular is woefully underutilized for me. Hopefully this week's live event has something interesting.

Agreed. I managed to reach it using the pirate ship and the difference is... wow.
There is...

so

much

SPACESPACESPACESPACESPACE!

In weapons alone, I've now got 4 missile reloaders, 2 payload boosters, a system damage item, a speed booster and still enough space for another item!
Whoot!
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by RandomGraysuit   » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:59 pm

RandomGraysuit
Captain of the List

Michael Everett wrote:
Duckk wrote:The last ship upgrade is hilariously capable. I don't have enough legendaries to fill out some spots. ECM in particular is woefully underutilized for me. Hopefully this week's live event has something interesting.

Agreed. I managed to reach it using the pirate ship and the difference is... wow.
There is...

so

much

SPACESPACESPACESPACESPACE!

In weapons alone, I've now got 4 missile reloaders, 2 payload boosters, a system damage item, a speed booster and still enough space for another item!
Whoot!

Oh geeze. I was hoping they wouldn't do that. Haven't had time to touch this between two jobs and all, but... damn. That was foolish of 'em.
Post by Michael Everett   » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:40 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

On the loading screen, there's a mistake with the Sidewall Cooldown Component, the Easy one is listed as L7, but it can only be upgraded to L6.

Interesting...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by Seawolf509   » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:58 pm

Seawolf509
Captain of the List

New to game, how you do get additional space to put in components?
Post by kenflynn   » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:30 pm

kenflynn
Midshipman

Seawolf509 wrote:New to game, how you do get additional space to put in components?

You just have to keep playing until new ship upgrades are given to you. Been a while since I started the game but if I remember correctly you don't always get more component spaces even with the upgrade in ships.
Post by ZVar   » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:57 am

ZVar
Lieutenant Commander

For anyone that has finished the new sectors. Are there any missions like Den of Evil that are good for farming Legendaries? Mainly should I stay at Den until I have everything I want , or can I move on and still get everything without farming a million times to get one legendary?

-Steven
Post by zonianx   » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:32 pm

zonianx
Midshipman

ZVar wrote:For anyone that has finished the new sectors. Are there any missions like Den of Evil that are good for farming Legendaries? Mainly should I stay at Den until I have everything I want , or can I move on and still get everything without farming a million times to get one legendary?

-Steven

Not exactly sure what you are looking for but there is a station that doesn't roll but it is a bit harder than Den of Evil. With the updated cruiser it is still fairly easy and does drop legendaries. I can take it with four salvoes and either a roll or firing all my defenses without taking much damage at all.

Return to Multimedia