Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

New Sectors

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
New Sectors
Post by kenflynn   » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:36 pm

kenflynn
Midshipman

Do we have any word yet on when the new sectors will be available to play? The tease is now gone when you load the game and I'm still sitting here with Mission 45 completed!
Re: New Sectors
Post by Duhjoker   » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:28 pm

Duhjoker
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

There is actually no telling when we will receive new game content. They have promised us these new levels for at least two months now and in the meantime they have given us plenty of live events to keep us busy but I would rather have more levels. I'm actually pretty bored with it right now. I finished quite a long time ago so even the live events are boring me. Wish they would put more time in the game and drop the live events for a while to do so.
Post by kenflynn   » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:11 pm

kenflynn
Midshipman

Duhjoker wrote:There is actually no telling when we will receive new game content. They have promised us these new levels for at least two months now and in the meantime they have given us plenty of live events to keep us busy but I would rather have more levels. I'm actually pretty bored with it right now. I finished quite a long time ago so even the live events are boring me. Wish they would put more time in the game and drop the live events for a while to do so.

I couldn't agree more. Hopefully the new levels will be more challenging. Even the Live Events haven't been a challenge for a while now at the level I have my ship.
Post by Borealis   » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Borealis
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

What would be nice would be the ability to restart the game from the beginning. (Without creating multiple accounts.) It would be interesting to try different builds in the early game that might make the latter game "easier". Or even if restarting the game allowed me to specify the difficulty so it would be more of a challenge. Not only that, it would increase the replay value where I'm bored and in limbo waiting for new sectors to become available.
Post by Michael Everett   » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:06 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Borealis wrote:What would be nice would be the ability to restart the game from the beginning. (Without creating multiple accounts.) It would be interesting to try different builds in the early game that might make the latter game "easier". Or even if restarting the game allowed me to specify the difficulty so it would be more of a challenge. Not only that, it would increase the replay value where I'm bored and in limbo waiting for new sectors to become available.

I want a special device that lets you jump to a previous sector but which takes a week or so to power up.
Admittedly, leaping back tot he first sector would lead to a whole lot of curb-stomp battles...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by shdwwlf   » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:20 pm

shdwwlf
Midshipman

There is a way to reset the game so you have to start all over with the destroyer back in the first sector, go look at the Tales of Honor Forums for the "Start Over?" thread. I had to reset the other week since I rushed ahead and did not have enough power boosters.

And yes, I wish they would go ahead and give us the new content or at least some details about it beyond new ships/sectors/missions... Are we going to get a battlecruiser, a normal heavy cruiser, etc...
Post by Duckk   » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:48 pm

Duckk
Site Admin

New content now available.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Post by Evergreen Studios   » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:27 am

Evergreen Studios
Official Representative

Thanks Duckk!!! The Honorverse is quick, we must note that a little better. New missions launched last night, apologies for the wait, we've had to fix so many other things over the past couple of months but we're already working on Chapter 5 so we'll be reducing times between content launches greatly!

And then someone on the ToH Forum finished it overnight. :shock:
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:30 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Evergreen Studios wrote:And then someone on the ToH Forum finished it overnight. :shock:

Well, we can instantly deduce that they were using the bridge device to increase the number of warp jumps, otherwise they'd have taken longer simply to reload.
Either that or they spent a fortune on warp charges...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by Duckk   » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Duckk
Site Admin

I beat in about half an hour after I got the patch last night. A ship with all the legendary upgrades can clear it fairly easily.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope

Return to Multimedia