Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Tactical incinerator bug? Legendary ECM cool down bug?

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
Tactical incinerator bug? Legendary ECM cool down bug?
Post by bitslizer   » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:55 am

bitslizer
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

It seem to be totally nerfing system damage instead of just decreasing them.... even with level 10 legednary disruptor/soccer ball I'm not doing any system damage at all.

the ECM... level 7-8 seems to be nerfing (increasing cooldown) rather than buffing (decreasing cooldown) level 8-9 seems OK

anybody check level 5-6 and 6-7 or 9-10?

screenshots of the ECM
http://imgur.com/P6LEb19
http://imgur.com/ElwSsV1
Re: Tactical incinerator bug? Legendary ECM cool down bug?
Post by bitslizer   » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:01 pm

bitslizer
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Ok now its the opposite, I yanked out one of my legendary payload projector and stuck in a very rare tactical incinerator and upgrading it, but at the same time I yanked out ALL my disruptors from
other departments.... but I'm now actually doing damage to all system (as if i selected the system damage pre-battle buff)

I will see if its the difference in adding the very rare tact inc or not... unfortunately its upgrading so I'll have to wait till that finish first
Re: Tactical incinerator bug? Legendary ECM cool down bug?
Post by thinkstoomuch   » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:46 pm

thinkstoomuch
Admiral

Noticed that before.

More or less they are applying the multiplier in the wrong place.

At SWAG they are trying to apply it once for everything. This means that two negatives yield a positive. Also the most likely reason that most of the system damage is tiny until the (-) times (-) makes it huge.

Understand that my math explanation skills are worse than my normal communication skills which are miniscule to begin with.

Enjoy,
T2M

bitslizer wrote:Ok now its the opposite, I yanked out one of my legendary payload projector and stuck in a very rare tactical incinerator and upgrading it, but at the same time I yanked out ALL my disruptors from
other departments.... but I'm now actually doing damage to all system (as if i selected the system damage pre-battle buff)

I will see if its the difference in adding the very rare tact inc or not... unfortunately its upgrading so I'll have to wait till that finish first
-----------------------
Q: “How can something be worth more than it costs? Isn’t everything ‘worth’ what it costs?”
A: “No. That’s just the price. ...
Christopher Anvil from Top Line in "War Games"

Return to Multimedia