Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

is this the trading forum?

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
Re: is this the trading forum?
Post by Duhjoker   » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:35 pm

Duhjoker
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Awesome!! Yea it took a couple days inbetween getting the boosters sometimes. I'm actually trying to get extra legendaries at this point. ES has promised new levels soon so you can be sure we will be getting a new class ship which means more power and the power boosters you get from the outposts never actually boost your ship to full unless you add one more than you actually need.

A thought just occurred. At some point the ships are going to surpass the current classes of components we have now. The next ship will be very rare standard level boosters and the ship after that will need the legendary boosters. So any ship after that will be outclassed to the current rarity factors. I wonder how the makers will deal with that when the time comes. Will they have to add new rarity factors or what?
Post by Michael Everett   » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Duhjoker wrote:A thought just occurred. At some point the ships are going to surpass the current classes of components we have now. The next ship will be very rare standard level boosters and the ship after that will need the legendary boosters. So any ship after that will be outclassed to the current rarity factors. I wonder how the makers will deal with that when the time comes. Will they have to add new rarity factors or what?

Actually, the thing that caught my attention was the whole 3 new classes of ship thing.
I think we may be looking at a choice of ships, each with a different setup. Perhaps one has more missile launchers, but the hull and shields are weaker. Another could have enhanced defensive weapons, but less missiles per tube.
And the best class could be the one that is only available if you pay for it...

Just a thought...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by kenflynn   » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:31 pm

kenflynn
Midshipman

By the time you find the Intellic Evasion computer you will probably have gotten to the point where you won't need it anymore as your defenses will be maxed out and the enemy is rarely scoring a hit on you. Save your resources (and upgrade time) on missile tube loaders/payload projectors and armoring up. If you keep adding armor it more than makes up for shedding damage.
Post by BrigadeΔ   » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:46 pm

BrigadeΔ
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

I did the math, the evasion computers are worth about double the amount that the armor is for damage reduction, i believe that a fully uprgaded 1400 mm alloy armor is 800 hitpoints added, a level 10 intelic evasion computer reduces damage by 28%, which means that with the Diomedes 6,500 hitpoints it is effectively adding 1,820 hitpoints meaning that mine with 6 of them has an effective 17,420 hitpoints which is more then anything in the game. I also have 3 adaptive assemblers at level 10 to make me even harder to wear down. With all 9 as Intelic evasion Computers you would have an effective 22,880 hitpoints, in other words it would take ~25 full three salvo broadsides without damage increasers to kill you.

Return to Multimedia