Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Issues with this week's live event.

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
Issues with this week's live event.
Post by Roguevictory   » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:14 am

Roguevictory
Captain of the List

1: The section on the tactical advantage select screen that describes the enemy is either in Russian or gibberish.(I think its Russian but I don't speak the language so I'm uncertain.)

2: After beating the boss 12 times I haven't received the event prize item. At first I thought this was just bad luck but then I realized that I had received 2 copies of one of the event prize items from a previous event. So am I supposed to be receiving purple ECM Eradicator IVs from the boss of the current event or have I hit some kind of very odd bug?
Re: Issues with this week's live event.
Post by bitslizer   » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:03 pm

bitslizer
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Roguevictory wrote:1: The section on the tactical advantage select screen that describes the enemy is either in Russian or gibberish.(I think its Russian but I don't speak the language so I'm uncertain.)

2: After beating the boss 12 times I haven't received the event prize item. At first I thought this was just bad luck but then I realized that I had received 2 copies of one of the event prize items from a previous event. So am I supposed to be receiving purple ECM Eradicator IVs from the boss of the current event or have I hit some kind of very odd bug?

Must be isolated issues or configuration specific bugs,

I have been grinding the event and I don't have the Russian/gibberish problem nor problem receiving the event prizes.
Post by Roguevictory   » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:17 pm

Roguevictory
Captain of the List

bitslizer wrote:
Roguevictory wrote:1: The section on the tactical advantage select screen that describes the enemy is either in Russian or gibberish.(I think its Russian but I don't speak the language so I'm uncertain.)

Must be isolated issues or configuration specific bugs,

I have been grinding the event and I don't have the Russian/gibberish problem nor problem receiving the event prizes.

Yeah they were both fixed this morning. Also the classes of ships I was facing were different this morning as well. Last night I was facing Centuraus, Lupus, and Tarus class vessels but a completely different set appeared this morning.
Post by bitslizer   » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:40 pm

bitslizer
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Roguevictory wrote:
bitslizer wrote:Must be isolated issues or configuration specific bugs,

Yeah they were both fixed this morning. Also the classes of ships I was facing were different this morning as well. Last night I was facing Centuraus, Lupus, and Tarus class vessels but a completely different set appeared this morning.

Now i wish i got in on the bug and get some of those ECM Eradicator I missed before :(

Return to Multimedia