Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

An Unfortunate Name...

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
An Unfortunate Name...
Post by Michael Everett   » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:57 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

I've just uploaded the weekly mission and the reward for it is a...
Thrusting Unit.
:shock: :roll:
That is a really unfortunate choice of phrasing, it sounds like something used by women when there is a shortage of males.
Any teens playing this game will see it and start sniggering.

On the other hand, link it up with a Ghost Ion Booster and you have L10 power with great rolling.

In conclusion:- Excellent item, unfortunate name.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Re: An Unfortunate Name...
Post by Duhjoker   » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:37 pm

Duhjoker
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

How do you male your ships roll refresh faster. I'm on my last ship using Gravitic Wave thrusters fully upgraded and a couple Bunine Rad Thusters and and now I've traded the two Gravitics for this weeks boss prizes ( 5 total thrusters ) and it still takes more than a minute to recharge while other ships in the game can roll almost everytime I fire a salvo. Especially in Formori. Doesn't really make since to me that you can speed up the refresh on the other systems but not the bridge.
Re: An Unfortunate Name...
Post by crewdude48   » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:21 pm

crewdude48
Commodore

Duhjoker wrote:How do you male your ships roll refresh faster. I'm on my last ship using Gravitic Wave thrusters fully upgraded and a couple Bunine Rad Thusters and and now I've traded the two Gravitics for this weeks boss prizes ( 5 total thrusters ) and it still takes more than a minute to recharge while other ships in the game can roll almost everytime I fire a salvo. Especially in Formori. Doesn't really make since to me that you can speed up the refresh on the other systems but not the bridge.

Refresh rate on rolling is based on bridge level. The thrusters effect the speed that you roll.
Post by Duhjoker   » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:12 pm

Duhjoker
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Well that sux I have more than enough power to my bridge and like I said it takes forever. Why are refresh components for every system compartment but the bridge. Especially since like I said some ships in the game can roll almost every time you send a salvo or three.

Return to Multimedia