Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Buy backs......

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
Buy backs......
Post by SpaceManSpiff   » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:09 pm

SpaceManSpiff
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

It would be nice if we could sell back some of our missiles and conduit......

I mean, having 10,000 laser disrupters and 725 conduit is nice and all but.......
Re: Buy backs......
Post by Duhjoker   » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Duhjoker

No doubt!!'m
Post by crewdude48   » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:40 pm

crewdude48
Commodore

SpaceManSpiff wrote:It would be nice if we could sell back some of our missiles and conduit......

I mean, having 10,000 laser disrupters and 725 conduit is nice and all but.......

Yah, I was bored, so I covered every single square of floorspace in every department with conduit, and still had almost seven hundred left. Considering how much that would have cost to buy, all I can see is a lot plasma locked up in something I don't need.
Post by SpaceManSpiff   » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:53 pm

SpaceManSpiff

crewdude48 wrote:
SpaceManSpiff wrote:It would be nice if we could sell back some of our missiles and conduit......

Yah, I was bored, so I covered every single square of floorspace in every department with conduit, and still had almost seven hundred left. Considering how much that would have cost to buy, all I can see is a lot plasma locked up in something I don't need.

lol! So did I!

And I got 150 as a reward for killing the boss this week!
Post by Yow   » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:06 pm

Yow
Captain (Junior Grade)

crewdude48 wrote:

I actually did this as a back up due to my device constantly randomly destroying my spaces with undue damage. Log in. Boom!, engine room gone. Warping into battle. Boom!, weapons gone. It kept power going until I could reach and afford repairs. Not much of a problem now.

Cthia's father ~ "Son, do not cater to the common belief that a person has to earn respect. That is not true. You should give every person respect right from the start. What a person has to earn is your continued respect!"

Return to Multimedia