Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Random damage?

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
Random damage?
Post by Roguevictory   » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:33 am

Roguevictory
Captain of the List

Fr some reason my systems keep taking damage without me being given a chance to put out any fires, and in some cases without my ship taking any hits in the previous battle.Is this just me and does anyone have any ideas on how to prevent this?
Re: Random damage?
Post by Norm.bone   » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:10 am

Norm.bone
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Roguevictory wrote:Fr some reason my systems keep taking damage without me being given a chance to put out any fires, and in some cases without my ship taking any hits in the previous battle.Is this just me and does anyone have any ideas on how to prevent this?

I've not seen this, but I recall reading in the FAQ that if you warp to another base or mission without putting out fires they all will damage. Could that be what's happening?
Post by Yow   » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Yow
Captain (Junior Grade)

No. I experience this a lot also. It started last week for me. I haven't reported it because I thought it was my device. Now I'll report it. It never bothered me because I have spare change from system sweeps and the outpost give discounts on repairs when I get blown up;) or when I log on with my engineering department looking like a prairie dog frat house.

Cthia's father ~ "Son, do not cater to the common belief that a person has to earn respect. That is not true. You should give every person respect right from the start. What a person has to earn is your continued respect!"
Post by Roguevictory   » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:48 am

Roguevictory
Captain of the List

Yow wrote:No. I experience this a lot also. It started last week for me. I haven't reported it because I thought it was my device. Now I'll report it. It never bothered me because I have spare change from system sweeps and the outpost give discounts on repairs when I get blown up;) or when I log on with my engineering department looking like a prairie dog frat house.

Yeah I check for fires after every battle and warp to a station to repair any that do blow instantly. For these there will never be any fire warning. Usually I only notice them when I'm going to upgrade a component in that section, the power to a level booster in that section gets cut, or I happen to be at an outpost shopping and hit the repair tab by mistake

Return to Multimedia