Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Bujiji

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
Re: Bujiji
Post by Yow   » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:53 pm

Yow
Captain (Junior Grade)

Sharidann wrote:The Problem of the live Event, in my eyes, is that if you have a more or less maxed out ship, then the Event in itself, even in hard Modus, is too easy.

I wanted to Play it safe the first time and use BPL-Missiles, shouldn't have bothered. Just using my good old unlimited Missiles was more than enough.

Right now, the game is enjoyable every now and then but without any Kind of challenge whatsoever with a Level 20 Crew, a heavy cruiser and Level 10 sections all over the place.

Very Hard and humongous challenges would be welcome.

For my iPad lvl 20 crew and level 10 sections, I agree with this as well. My iPhone lvl 10 crew and lvl 6 sections cringe in horror :o {Battle cruisers, Battleships, Dreadnaughts, Super Dreadnaughts. Ships whose beam fills the screen :twisted:}

I hoping to try again after I max out the Courageous before I move out of the Breslau sector. Just to take it into battle against outrageous odds again.

Cthia's father ~ "Son, do not cater to the common belief that a person has to earn respect. That is not true. You should give every person respect right from the start. What a person has to earn is your continued respect!"

Return to Multimedia