Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

The Secret Fleet: Bug Report

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
The Secret Fleet: Bug Report
Post by Kaezar   » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:08 pm

Kaezar
Ensign

New bug, bad one in this case. Somehow I ended up on the Breslaw sector while still captaining the galahad. Not sure how it happened, I just noticed when I went into the Breslaw sector and the characters started talking about the Corageous.
Re: The Secret Fleet: Bug Report
Post by Jonathan_S   » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Jonathan_S
Fleet Admiral

Kaezar wrote:New bug, bad one in this case. Somehow I ended up on the Breslaw sector while still captaining the galahad. Not sure how it happened, I just noticed when I went into the Breslaw sector and the characters started talking about the Corageous.
That's not good. You're suppose to be upgrade to HMS Furious (a light cruiser) when you beat mission 17 - the last mission in the Enigma Section (the mission before the wormhole to the Breslaw section).

In addition to mentioning the bug here I'd recommend you also sumit it through the in-game method (menu - support - report an issue). That method sticks some game and platform details into the email subject which might held the developers figure out what went screwy on your copy of the game.
Post by Yow   » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:55 pm

Yow
Captain (Junior Grade)

Jonathan_S wrote:
Kaezar wrote:New bug, bad one in this case. Somehow I ended up on the Breslaw sector while still captaining the galahad. Not sure how it happened, I just noticed when I went into the Breslaw sector and the characters started talking about the Corageous.
That's not good. You're suppose to be upgrade to HMS Furious (a light cruiser) when you beat mission 17 - the last mission in the Enigma Section (the mission before the wormhole to the Breslaw section).

In addition to mentioning the bug here I'd recommend you also sumit it through the in-game method (menu - support - report an issue). That method sticks some game and platform details into the email subject which might held the developers figure out what went screwy on your copy of the game.

Is this the android version?

Cthia's father ~ "Son, do not cater to the common belief that a person has to earn respect. That is not true. You should give every person respect right from the start. What a person has to earn is your continued respect!"
Post by Kaezar   » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:00 am

Kaezar
Ensign

Yes, it is the android version 4.1.2
Post by Kaezar   » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:44 am

Kaezar
Ensign

Hey again. I've posted the report here and on the game window. Just want to know, should I keep the captain for a few more days, or just start another? It's no hardship, I had fun with the Galahad.

Just asking in case you need me to keep it for a little more time.

Return to Multimedia