Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Secret Fleet: Your Shopping List!

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
Re: Secret Fleet: Your Shopping List!
Post by Jonathan_S   » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:07 am

Jonathan_S
Fleet Admiral

Jonathan_S wrote:Got my 2nd ID past Warnecke and into the next sector, so here are the outposts I've unlocked so far

Manassas Sector
Celebrant Outpost
500mm Alloy Armor - 240k metal
Provides x hull points
lvl 3: 150, lvl 4: 200, lvl 5: 250, lvl 6: 300

Prototype Z-RZ Booster - 120k plasma
Boosts system level
lvl 4: 20k, lvl 5: 34k, lvl 6: 52k, lvl 7: 75k, lvl 8: 103.5k

Hyperalent Nav Processor - 240k plasma
Store n additional warp charges
lvl 3: 1, lvl 4: 2, lvl 5: 3, lvl 6: 4

Payload Amplifier - 240k plasma
Missile damage increased x times
lvl 3: 1.10, lvl 4: 1.13, lvl 5: 1.16, lvl 6: 1.20

Dresden Outpost
Plasma Collider - 60k metal
Generates Plasma resource; n plasma per minutes / m max plasma storage
lvl 3: 20/28k, lvl 4: 28/40k, lvl 5: 36/52k, lvl 6:40/60k

Oscillating Laser Charger - 120k plasma
Lasers recharge faster
lvl 3: 0.950, lvl 4: 0.930, lvl 5: 0.910, lvl 6: 0.890

Ternary Processor - 240k plasma
Hull Damage reduced x times
lvl 3: 0.940, lvl 4: 0.920, lvl 5:0.900, lvl 6: 0.920

Missile Tube Robotic Loader - 480k metal
Missiles load x faster
l4: 0.890, l5: 0.870, l6: 0.850, l7: 0.830, l8: 0.810
And here are the final 2 outposts. I believe at this point we've managed to list the contents for sale in every outpost in the game.

New Tuscany Outpost
Level Booster III - 60k plasma
System power
lvl 3: 11k, lvl 4: 20k, lvl 5: 35k, lvl 6: 52k, lvl 7: 67k

Gravitic Wave Thrusters - 240k metal
Bridge roll time multiplier
lvl 4: 0.950, lvl 5: 0.940, lvl 6: 0.930, lvl 7: 0.920, lvl 8: 0.910

Ion-Infusing Fabricator - 60k plasma
Generates Metal resource; n metal per minutes / m max metal storage
lvl 3: 20/28k, lvl 4: 28/40k, lvl 5: 36/52k, lvl 6: 45/60k

Omni-Arrayed Phasor - 120k metal
Laser speed x / Laser power increased x (note: this does not decrease laser cooldown time)
l3: 0.940/1.200, l4: 0.920/1.300, l5: 0.900/1.400, l6: 0.880/1.500

Sidewall Eddy Regenerator - 120k plasma
Sidewall recharge faster
lvl 3: 0.950, lvl 4: 0.930, lvl 5: 0.910, lvl 6: 0.890

Optimization Unit - 240k metal
Components upgrade time reduced x times
lvl 4: 0.900, lvl 5: 0.880, lvl 6: 0.860, lvl 7: 0.840, lvl 8: 0.810

San Miguel Outpost
Fission Cascade Unit - 250k metal
lvl 5: 65/280k, lvl 6: , lvl 7: , lvl 8: , lvl 9: 95/410k. lvl 10: 100/430k

Fusion Metal Materializer - 250k plasma
lvl 5: 65/280k, lvl 6: , lvl 7: , lvl 8: , lvl 9: . lvl 10: 100/430k

That San Miguel outpost is the only place in the entire game (as of this time) that sells those legendary resource generators. Might want to hang around and stock up. (Caution: even on the 1.3 version of the game this outpost relocked after I played additional missions. Hopefully playing more would unlock it again; but who knows)
Post by RandomGraysuit   » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:02 pm

RandomGraysuit
Captain of the List

Jonathan_S wrote:San Miguel Outpost
Fission Cascade Unit - 250k metal
lvl 5: 65/280k, lvl 6: , lvl 7: , lvl 8: , lvl 9: 95/410k. lvl 10: 100/430k

Fusion Metal Materializer - 250k plasma
lvl 5: 65/280k, lvl 6: , lvl 7: , lvl 8: , lvl 9: . lvl 10: 100/430k

That San Miguel outpost is the only place in the entire game (as of this time) that sells those legendary resource generators. Might want to hang around and stock up. (Caution: even on the 1.3 version of the game this outpost relocked after I played additional missions. Hopefully playing more would unlock it again; but who knows)

I've been hanging out in the Manassas sector because it's the last one that I can potentially loop around to a previous sector by tweaking the data files. With a few hundred repetitions of the final space station mission under my belt, San Miguel outpost still hasn't relocked. Looks like they fixed that bug in the last update.
Post by Jonathan_S   » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:26 pm

Jonathan_S
Fleet Admiral

RandomGraysuit wrote:
Jonathan_S wrote:(Caution: even on the 1.3 version of the game this outpost relocked after I played additional missions. Hopefully playing more would unlock it again; but who knows)

I've been hanging out in the Manassas sector because it's the last one that I can potentially loop around to a previous sector by tweaking the data files. With a few hundred repetitions of the final space station mission under my belt, San Miguel outpost still hasn't relocked. Looks like they fixed that bug in the last update.
It just relocked on me today! (on my 2nd account).

I'd unlocked it last night, then played a few more random encounters to get enough resources to get one of each legendary resource generator. So it had stayed unlocked for a while; but I went back again later and played some more random encounters and noticed it was now locked. :?
Post by RandomGraysuit   » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 pm

RandomGraysuit
Captain of the List

Jonathan_S wrote:I'd unlocked it last night, then played a few more random encounters to get enough resources to get one of each legendary resource generator. So it had stayed unlocked for a while; but I went back again later and played some more random encounters and noticed it was now locked. :?

I don't know enough about the Unity Engine yet to reverse engineer everything, so I can't say for certain what's up with that. Are you using the Android version, or the iOS one?
Post by Jonathan_S   » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:34 pm

Jonathan_S
Fleet Admiral

RandomGraysuit wrote:
Jonathan_S wrote:I'd unlocked it last night, then played a few more random encounters to get enough resources to get one of each legendary resource generator. So it had stayed unlocked for a while; but I went back again later and played some more random encounters and noticed it was now locked. :?

I don't know enough about the Unity Engine yet to reverse engineer everything, so I can't say for certain what's up with that. Are you using the Android version, or the iOS one?

iOS
Post by crewdude48   » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:34 pm

crewdude48
Commodore

RandomGraysuit wrote:

Also, do you have the latest update? That was a problem with a bunch of the outposts a while ago, but they were fixed with the most recent update. I could be that they missed one, but on mine, it remained unlocked until I left the sector. :shrug:
Post by Jonathan_S   » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:06 pm

Jonathan_S
Fleet Admiral

crewdude48 wrote:
RandomGraysuit wrote:I don't know enough about the Unity Engine yet to reverse engineer everything, so I can't say for certain what's up with that. Are you using the Android version, or the iOS one?

Also, do you have the latest update? That was a problem with a bunch of the outposts a while ago, but they were fixed with the most recent update. I could be that they missed one, but on mine, it remained unlocked until I left the sector. :shrug:
Yeah, I've got the latest version installed. I thought they'd fixed this too - back when they enabled Pequod Outpost unlocking. And yet...
Post by Jonathan_S   » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:20 am

Jonathan_S
Fleet Admiral

And it looks like our compiled list of components for sale is now outdated.

All the outposts I can see have had their offerings changed.
For example, there are now no Legedary components for sale anywhere in the Formori sector (though I've only got visibility on the final two sectors; it's possible some of the earlier ones weren't changed)

I did notice the game got two different data file updated today; one a few hours before the live event ended, one for the end of the live event. So I assume that first update changed the outpost sales.

Don't think I'm up for creating even more accounts to recompile the list. (Especially not when the game still can lose status when it gets shutdown; switching back and forth just ups the number of chances to lose upgrade progress)
Post by crewdude48   » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:28 am

crewdude48
Commodore

Anybody else think that our list might have been the factor that pushed Evergreen into shuffling the outposts?

Jonathan_S wrote:And it looks like our compiled list of components for sale is now outdated.

All the outposts I can see have had their offerings changed.
For example, there are now no Legedary components for sale anywhere in the Formori sector (though I've only got visibility on the final two sectors; it's possible some of the earlier ones weren't changed)

I did notice the game got two different data file updated today; one a few hours before the live event ended, one for the end of the live event. So I assume that first update changed the outpost sales.

Don't think I'm up for creating even more accounts to recompile the list. (Especially not when the game still can lose status when it gets shutdown; switching back and forth just ups the number of chances to lose upgrade progress)
Post by RandomGraysuit   » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:38 am

RandomGraysuit
Captain of the List

Jonathan_S wrote:Don't think I'm up for creating even more accounts to recompile the list. (Especially not when the game still can lose status when it gets shutdown; switching back and forth just ups the number of chances to lose upgrade progress)

Considering I'm running at 95% legendary components, I'm quite willing to take the chance of breaking my game in exchange for taking a heavy cruiser on a grand tour of all the sectors.

Let's see how the Dauntless fares in the Enigma sector, shall we?

Return to Multimedia