Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

i'm New to Secret Fleet

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
Re: i'm New to Secret Fleet
Post by Jonathan_S   » Fri May 30, 2014 8:12 am

Jonathan_S
Fleet Admiral

Yow wrote:Until you get further into the game and accumulate enough currency you'll probably run yourself out of Mk13s and Nukes a lot. IMO Hull Penetrators are the best all around and they're freeeeeeee :lol: . I wish I could sell my other missles. Definitely would get the look of shame from the jeune ecole for my traditional stance :D
:D
I do tend to stick primarily with hull penetrators now, especially since my ship has pretty leveled up components.

But against a tough target the combo of First Shot (if you're lucky enough to be able to choose that bonus) and then using either Mk13 (to damage all systems) or Hellfire (to knock offensive weapons offline) can be devastating. That's taken fights I'd lost badly, on a previous try, and turned them into one-sided cakewalks.
Post by Borealis   » Fri May 30, 2014 5:39 pm

Borealis
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Is there a way to reset the game so I can start from the beginning? There are several different choices I'd like to make over now that I have a better feel for the game. (BTW, uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work unless I create a new Google ID, which I'd rather not do.)
Post by Idol Dev   » Fri May 30, 2014 5:49 pm

Idol Dev
Official Representative

Borealis wrote:Is there a way to reset the game so I can start from the beginning? There are several different choices I'd like to make over now that I have a better feel for the game. (BTW, uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work unless I create a new Google ID, which I'd rather not do.)

Hi Borealis -
Your progress is tied to either your Google/GameCenter ID if you logged in that route, or to your device ID. Your player information is saved to the database, so when you re-install, you're still accessing the same information.

We CAN delete your account, which coupled with a re-install, would allow you to play from the beginning again. We're very hesitant to do this, but if you go into the options in the game and send in a support request email I'll talk through it with the network team. We need the support email because it pre-populates some information for us.

Have a nice weekend!
Jeff

Return to Multimedia