Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Tales of Honor : The Secret Fleet - EARLY ACCESS CODES

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
Tales of Honor : The Secret Fleet - EARLY ACCESS CODES
Post by Evergreen Studios   » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Evergreen Studios
Official Representative

Hi All,

The game launched in some test markets today, it's been approved by Apple for launch everywhere but we're gathering some analytics from the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada to see if we need to tweak anything before next week.

In the meantime though we have 10 codes to give away for early access to people elsewhere. Send us a PM and the first 10 iOS users can start playing today!

Looking forward to your feedback!
Re: Tales of Honor : The Secret Fleet - EARLY ACCESS CODES
Post by Cadetvw   » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:33 am

Cadetvw
Midshipman

Hi evergreen,

As well as a hello to everyone else, I guess. Within the past couple years or so I got back into the Honorverse books and started checking these forums out soon after, just lurking, because I'm like that ;). And to my surprise there was a movie, comic, and game being developed, how awesome!

So I finally registered to try and send a PM to you for one of those fancy early access codes, but apparently us new type guys can't send a PM (or I just can't figure it out). Either way I'd love to give the game a whirl if there are any codes left over?

Thanks.

See ya!
~VW
Post by pokermind   » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:49 am

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

After three days I imagine the ten have already been selected. For Future reference to send a PM click on the red name of who you wish to send a PM to. You will see their member page to the right in red letters is Send a Private Message click it, type in subject in the space provided, and your message in the message space. You may then preview or send s desired.

Poker

Cadetvw wrote:Hi evergreen,

As well as a hello to everyone else, I guess. Within the past couple years or so I got back into the Honorverse books and started checking these forums out soon after, just lurking, because I'm like that ;). And to my surprise there was a movie, comic, and game being developed, how awesome!

So I finally registered to try and send a PM to you for one of those fancy early access codes, but apparently us new type guys can't send a PM (or I just can't figure it out). Either way I'd love to give the game a whirl if there are any codes left over?

Thanks.

See ya!
~VW
CPO Poker Mind Image and, Mangy Fur the Smart Alick Spacecat.

"Better to be hung for a hexapuma than a housecat," Com. Pang Yau-pau, ART.
Post by BobG   » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:00 pm

BobG
Captain (Junior Grade)

Evergreen Studios wrote:Hi All,

The game launched in some test markets today, it's been approved by Apple for launch everywhere but we're gathering some analytics from the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada to see if we need to tweak anything before next week.

In the meantime though we have 10 codes to give away for early access to people elsewhere. Send us a PM and the first 10 iOS users can start playing today!

Looking forward to your feedback!

I would love to have access to this game if any early access codes remain available!

Thanks
-- Bob Gottlieb
SF & Fantasy: The only things better than Chocolate.
Post by Evergreen Studios   » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:47 pm

Evergreen Studios
Official Representative

Just to let everyone know we sent out the final codes this morning, thanks for all the interest. It will be available on the App Store Thursday at 12:01am for those who still want to play, we'll announce GooglePlay and Kindle Fire on sale dates shortly.

Many thanks again for the interest and all the great feedback we've received from those who have been playing.

Return to Multimedia