Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Trailer for Tales of Honor: The Secret Fleet released

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
Re: Trailer for Tales of Honor: The Secret Fleet released
Post by SWM   » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:21 am

SWM
Fleet Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:Am I correct in assuming that it'll work on the Hudl?
And other types of non-iPad tablets?

It looks like the Hudl runs Android. They said that they would have an Android version of the game, available a couple weeks after the Apple release.
--------------------------------------------
Librarian: The Original Search Engine
Post by Megas   » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:13 am

Megas
Midshipman

Evergreen Studios wrote:Thanks for posting this, I came in here to do so and found it already here!

The game was approved by Apple today we're very pleased to say and will be launching on April 24th as mentioned in the trailer.

The reason for launching on iOS first is purely a marketing issue. Our chances of being featured by Apple are much greater if they have a degree of initial exclusivity, and being featured by Apple means a massive amount in terms of exposure to the market at large.

The Android version has actually been developed completely in parallel and is also complete bar compatability testing, that part on Droid is a big headache.

We can't wait to get it into your hands and getting your feedback and response.

Do you have any plans to release the game on Amazon AppStore for Kindle Fires? I only see the Google Play logo on the ToH website and wanted to check. I'd like to be able to play on my Kindle :P
Post by Evergreen Studios   » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:24 pm

Evergreen Studios
Official Representative

Yes Megas, there will be a Kindle Fire version on the Amazon App Store. Date tbd.
Post by MuonNeutrino   » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:52 am

MuonNeutrino
Commander

Evergreen Studios wrote:Thanks for posting this, I came in here to do so and found it already here!

The game was approved by Apple today we're very pleased to say and will be launching on April 24th as mentioned in the trailer.

The reason for launching on iOS first is purely a marketing issue. Our chances of being featured by Apple are much greater if they have a degree of initial exclusivity, and being featured by Apple means a massive amount in terms of exposure to the market at large.

The Android version has actually been developed completely in parallel and is also complete bar compatability testing, that part on Droid is a big headache.

We can't wait to get it into your hands and getting your feedback and response.

Is there any information on how beefy a device you'll need to run the game well? The only iOS/android device I own is an old, first generation ipad I got for cheap, and its horsepower isn't the greatest. I'd love to be able to play the game, but do you know how likely it'll be to actually run well on older hardware like that?
Post by Evergreen Studios   » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Evergreen Studios
Official Representative

Is there any information on how beefy a device you'll need to run the game well? The only iOS/android device I own is an old, first generation ipad I got for cheap, and its horsepower isn't the greatest. I'd love to be able to play the game, but do you know how likely it'll be to actually run well on older hardware like that?

Our official listing on the app store is thus :

Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

I'll admit I've not personally run it on the iPad 1, though we have done so in testing and had no bad reports.
Post by bowl0   » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:30 am

bowl0
Midshipman

Evergreen Studios wrote:Yes Megas, there will be a Kindle Fire version on the Amazon App Store. Date tbd.

Evergreen, do we have any timeframe at this point for when the kindle fire version at this point?
Post by FalkusKiber   » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:43 am

FalkusKiber
Midshipman

bowl0 wrote:
Evergreen Studios wrote:Yes Megas, there will be a Kindle Fire version on the Amazon App Store. Date tbd.

Evergreen, do we have any timeframe at this point for when the kindle fire version at this point?

I would like to second this question, or has the Kindle version been abandon?
Post by Evergreen Studios   » Fri May 01, 2015 1:35 pm

Evergreen Studios
Official Representative

FalkusKiber wrote:Evergreen, do we have any timeframe at this point for when the kindle fire version at this point?

Alas for now it's on hold ; we've been working hard on new features to try and drive the core platforms forward in terms of content, features and monetization. PvP and Chapter 5 were the last big releases in the hopper, right now we have to see if it drives adoption of the game.

Return to Multimedia