Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Tales of Honor?

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
Tales of Honor?
Post by packhunter   » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:02 pm

packhunter
Lieutenant Commander

The web site just says comming soon for Android, and that Aplle will have a march reales, but thats not out yet. Is there anymore info on when this game will be out? Do we know if there's a problem or something?
Re: Tales of Honor?
Post by Starsaber   » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:08 pm

Starsaber
Captain (Junior Grade)

I'd rather have it out late and less buggy than out on time and more buggy.
Post by hvb   » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:31 pm

hvb
Captain (Junior Grade)

As its main purpose it to be promotional material for a movie that hasn't even started shooting yet, one should indeed hope they have the sense to get all the obvious bugs ironed out before they release it. ;)

As opposed to the, oh so many, infamous "just in time(if we dump the beta test)" movie games. :roll:

Starsaber wrote:I'd rather have it out late and less buggy than out on time and more buggy.
Post by packhunter   » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:38 pm

packhunter
Lieutenant Commander

Oh I don't disagree with any of that. I just wanted to know if anybody has heard anything? So has there been rumors of delay due to bugginess and what not? Has anyone seen a beta test game?

I've really been into Tablet games lately, but I find that there are far more that I dislike than that I really enjoy. Of course I'm the odd ball gamer who dosn't like to play with other's in a MMO environment. Which means that a single player campaign with strong story elements are what I love.
Post by MaxxQ   » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:36 pm

MaxxQ
BuNine

packhunter wrote: Of course I'm the odd ball gamer who dosn't like to play with other's in a MMO environment. Which means that a single player campaign with strong story elements are what I love.

This^^^ right here.

I dislike people who try to convince me to play MP games, or look at me like some sort of bacteria when I say I don't like MMOs.

The closest thing I have to a mobile gaming platform is my Nook, and I only use it what it was originally intended for - reading. IMO, using an e-reader for gaming is like unfolding a paperback to play Monopoly.
Post by Werrf   » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:04 pm

Werrf
Vice Admiral

packhunter wrote:I've really been into Tablet games lately, but I find that there are far more that I dislike than that I really enjoy. Of course I'm the odd ball gamer who dosn't like to play with other's in a MMO environment. Which means that a single player campaign with strong story elements are what I love.

You're not that much of an oddball - I too prefer to play games single player. It's more or less equal parts of introversion, lack of confidence in my skills, and a double portion of OCPD. I like to use my games as software toys, I like to cheat, I like to set myself silly challenges and priorities and not have to conform to what everyone else needs of me. i have enough of that during the day.
Post by packhunter   » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:09 pm

packhunter
Lieutenant Commander

Best game of the year was the Shadowrun turn based RPG for me. I played it on my tablet, the one button design work very well in this median. I can't wait until the next instalement becomes available.

One of the things I like about my tablet is how easy it is to take with me on trips. Plus I can read, surf the web or play games in bed or on the couch.

having acces to something like the play store lets you try out a whole bunch of games quickly. Of course only the best end up staying installed for more than a few hrs. But the best like shadowrun and hopefully Tales of Honor seem to become perminent fixtures that I go back to all the time.
Post by Spacekiwi   » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:22 pm

Spacekiwi
Admiral

I like multiplayer, and the competitiveness and teambuilding it can cause, but i also like being able to play without an internet connection, or on my own, to just explore the world and the stories in it, and murdering what i like without worrying about accidental teamkills, or having to co-ordinate people to attack a target at the right time, etc. both single and multiplayer have their benefits. Personally though i prefer singleplayer, as it tends to be so much deeper in the games i have played, and i can play at my pace, not the pace of the team, and play when i want, not whenever everyone else is also free.

:D
`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
its not paranoia if its justified... :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Evergreen Studios   » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Evergreen Studios
Official Representative

Good news, we literally are poised to submit to Apple in the next two days ; we've been spending a great deal of time in the last two months balancing the game and polishing it up as much as we can.

Worldwide launch should be the week of April 21st, with the Android version following two to four weeks later. We should be launching a trailer in the next week or so, as soon as it's ready we'll post a link here.

Apologies for the delayed response!
Post by Duckk   » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:55 pm

Duckk
Site Admin

Neat! The demo I tried at Honorcon was really cool, and I'm really looking forward to getting more time with it.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope

Return to Multimedia