Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forum Rules & Information

Talk about the time traveling Kanga invasion.
Re: Forum Rules & Information
Post by olli01a   » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:36 pm

olli01a
Ensign

Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:15 am
Location: Germany

Hi,

I‘m trying to change my eMail adress but I can‘t find a setting to do that.

What can I do?

Thank you in advance.

Olli01a
Top
Re: Forum Rules & Information
Post by Duckk   » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Duckk
Site Admin

Posts: 4142
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:29 pm

User Control Panel->Profile->Edit account settings
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Top
Re: Forum Rules & Information
Post by olli01a   » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:53 am

olli01a
Ensign

Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:15 am
Location: Germany

Duckk wrote:User Control Panel->Profile->Edit account settings


Thats it!

Thank you very much.

:)
Top
Re: Forum Rules & Information
Post by fallsfromtrees   » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:25 pm

fallsfromtrees
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1891
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:51 am
Location: Mesa, Arizona

So if we have a forum for The Gordian Protocol, why can't we have one for The Excalibur Alternative? :roll:
========================

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln
Top
Re: Forum Rules & Information
Post by Randomiser   » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:55 am

Randomiser
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1417
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:41 pm
Location: Scotland

fallsfromtrees wrote:So if we have a forum for The Gordian Protocol, why can't we have one for The Excalibur Alternative? :roll:


Because one is the live beginning of a series and the other is a dead one off? A very entertaining one off, of course, but, as of now, strictly dead.
Top
Re: Forum Rules & Information
Post by tlb   » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:43 am

tlb
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:34 am

While searching for posts by RFC (I am trying to make myself a copy of them, before they age off the forum), I found a problem with some old threads. Going through "The Malign All-in Response", that was last edited 11 June 2014 - about page 84 of the forum, beginning on the first page there is a post for "Go for Broke!" and on the third page there is a post for "You at first will save your own". I noticed the same confusion in at least one other thread. I hope this not the sign of a major problem.
Top
Re: *Editable Field* Forum Rules & Information
Post by Jonathan_S   » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:04 pm

Jonathan_S
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 6083
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:01 pm
Location: Virginia, USA

tlb wrote:While searching for posts by RFC (I am trying to make myself a copy of them, before they age off the forum), I found a problem with some old threads. Going through "The Malign All-in Response", that was last edited 11 June 2014 - about page 84 of the forum, beginning on the first page there is a post for "Go for Broke!" and on the third page there is a post for "You at first will save your own". I noticed the same confusion in at least one other thread. I hope this not the sign of a major problem.

I'm almost sure that this was just someone changing the title in their response. People sometimes to that to try to denote a subthread or because the thread has wandered so far from it's original topic.

The Subject field can be edited as part of any response; such as I did here; inserting "*Editable Field*" into it.
Top
Forum Information - Cannot see some Forums in the list
Post by rrw   » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:01 pm

rrw
Midshipman

Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Why can't I see forums such as Valkyrie and Into the Light in the forums list?
I found them when going a Google search and it brought me to the Weber forum for the respective topic. It says on the the top left of the page the forum name Valkyrie or Into the Light.
However, if I click on Forums at the top or on the drop down list "jump to forum" those forums do not appear.

RRW
Top
Re: Forum Information - Cannot see some Forums in the list
Post by Theemile   » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:28 am

Theemile
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 3637
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:50 pm
Location: All over the Place - Now Serving Troy, Mi

rrw wrote:Why can't I see forums such as Valkyrie and Into the Light in the forums list?
I found them when going a Google search and it bro hiught me to the Weber forum for the respective topic. It says on the the top left of the page the forum name Valkyrie or Into the Light.
However, if I click on Forums at the top or on the drop down list "jump to forum" those forums do not appear.

RRW

The forums are named The Gordian Protocol and Out of the Dark, the series names, not the book names.
******
RFC said "refitting a Beowulfan SD to Manticoran standards would be just as difficult as refitting a standard SLN SD to those standards. In other words, it would be cheaper and faster to build new ships."
Top
Re: Forum Information - Cannot see some Forums in the list
Post by fallsfromtrees   » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:13 pm

fallsfromtrees
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1891
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:51 am
Location: Mesa, Arizona

Theemile wrote:
rrw wrote:Why can't I see forums such as Valkyrie and Into the Light in the forums list?
I found them when going a Google search and it bro hiught me to the Weber forum for the respective topic. It says on the the top left of the page the forum name Valkyrie or Into the Light.
However, if I click on Forums at the top or on the drop down list "jump to forum" those forums do not appear.

RRW

The forums are named The Gordian Protocol and Out of the Dark, the series names, not the book names.

Actually not so much the names of the series, but rather the name of the first book of the series - rather as if the HonorVerse forum had been named "On Basilisk Station"

Perhaps we could rename "The Gordian Protocol" as "Holograms" :lol: :lol:
========================

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln
Top

Return to Apocalypse Troll