Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Con videos posted anywhere?

Drop by to catch the latest information about Weber related Con programming, guests, and activities, plus just plan meet-ups!
Con videos posted anywhere?
Post by ericth   » Tue May 26, 2015 4:03 pm

ericth
Commander

Will any of the Manticon or Honorcon talks make it to YouTube? I guess I got spoiled because anytime Brandon Sanderson makes an appearance it makes it to YouTube and/or else gets transcribed onto his fan club's site.
Re: Con videos posted anywhere?
Post by Lunan   » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:52 pm

Lunan
Captain of the List

ericth wrote:Will any of the Manticon or Honorcon talks make it to YouTube? I guess I got spoiled because anytime Brandon Sanderson makes an appearance it makes it to YouTube and/or else gets transcribed onto his fan club's site.

i second the request. any videoos of the current cons?
Re: Con videos posted anywhere?
Post by pokermind   » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:18 pm

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

There are videos of the convention opening, convention closing, the tRMN meeting, and awards ceremony of tRMN the Official Honor Harrington Fanclub, and one video on Grayson Wedding customs, but none of the Author Panels as of this post. As these videos were made for and by tRMN one cannot complain. Note sound quality of the one I skimmed was poor, Link to videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TRMNMantiCon

So any one posting videos of the panels please share the link for those who wish they could attend but could not.

Taylor Anderson another author panelist has also asked for anyone posting videos on his Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/TaylorAndersonAuthor/

And I asked on the Honoverse forum here too, alas as of this posting no joy.

Poker
CPO Poker Mind Image and, Mangy Fur the Smart Alick Spacecat.

"Better to be hung for a hexapuma than a housecat," Com. Pang Yau-pau, ART.

Return to Conventions