Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Honorcon 2014 site up!

Drop by to catch the latest information about Weber related Con programming, guests, and activities, plus just plan meet-ups!
Re: Honorcon 2014 site up!
Post by Thunder Child Actual   » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Thunder Child Actual
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Are there going to be any author signing’s at Honorcon this year? Right now none are on the schedule?
Post by ncwolf   » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:28 am

ncwolf
Commander

DanNeely wrote:On the plus side it's almost 2 hours closer to me than Greenville was; on the down side unless I want to give up half of that travel time advantage by swinging well to the west along I79/77 I'll have to take 95 from Fredericksburg south. :x

I was going to ask, but I checked Mapquest; it does look like I-95 south of Fredericksburg is ate up with construction. How congested is US 301; could you take it to I-85, which will run you right into Raleigh? (I-95 takes you to Rocky Mount and then you could hit US 64 to Raleigh, for the benefit of the folks who are following at home.)
Post by Thunder Child Actual   » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:22 am

Thunder Child Actual

As I never got any response to my questions about Book Signings and Programming after 6pm in this thread I sent an email to the people running the con. The response that I got back was as follows:

“David will have several shorter book signings but Friday evening there will be an author's alley from 7:30-10:30 with the main authors joining around 8pm. There are other activities scheduled after panels end both Friday and Saturday. Saturday night starting at 8pm there is a dance and like I mentioned there is author's alley Fri night after opening ceremonies.”
Post by Thunder Child Actual   » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:07 pm

Thunder Child Actual

Did anyone who signed up for the Sphinx Deluxe Package ever get their Commemorative Coin? I am still waiting on mine.

Return to Conventions