Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

For those that can't go?

Drop by to catch the latest information about Weber related Con programming, guests, and activities, plus just plan meet-ups!
For those that can't go?
Post by Lunan   » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:04 pm

Lunan
Captain of the List

will someone be posting the new information that is released at Honorcon?
i have no doubt that there are some sort of announcements or snippets set for release during the con. as someone unable to attend i hope this info is relayed back here.
Re: For those that can't go?
Post by Hutch   » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Hutch
Vice Admiral

Lunan wrote:will someone be posting the new information that is released at Honorcon?
i have no doubt that there are some sort of announcements or snippets set for release during the con. as someone unable to attend i hope this info is relayed back here.

Well, I won't be carrying my computer, but I'm sure the hotel will have a "Business Center" that I can use, so I for one will try and let folks know what is going on, to the best of my modest ability (probably will start a thread here or in the Honorvese section).
No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.

What? Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here! Boom. Sooner or later. BOOM! -LT. Cmdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5
Post by KNick   » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:55 pm

KNick
Admiral

Hutch wrote:
Lunan wrote:will someone be posting the new information that is released at Honorcon?

Well, I won't be carrying my computer, but I'm sure the hotel will have a "Business Center" that I can use, so I for one will try and let folks know what is going on, to the best of my modest ability (probably will start a thread here or in the Honorvese section).

I am sure that that would be greatly appreciated both in the US and abroad. Enjoy yourself.
_

Try to take a fisherman's fish and you will be tomorrows bait!!!
Post by Brom O'Berin   » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Brom O'Berin
Captain (Junior Grade)

Don't be surprised if David requests attendees to keep some discussions in confidence.

KNick wrote:

I am sure that that would be greatly appreciated both in the US and abroad. Enjoy yourself.
Post by dreamrider   » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:59 pm

dreamrider
Rear Admiral

The better questions are:
How MANY different blogs and after-action reports of the con will there be? How soon will Joe or Duckk or even David of Sharon be posting their own view of events, and how soon?
Post by Duckk   » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:46 pm

Duckk
Site Admin

Preparations have been made to record most sessions, although individual topic matter may prohibit it from being posted online or shared. Generally speaking David keeps most of his discussion matter on a tight leash.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Post by roseandheather   » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:30 pm

roseandheather
Admiral

As do I. The earliest I could hope to get to an HonorCon is 2015, and even then 2018 is far more likely. I hope RFC is generous with what can be passed on to us lowly paeans who can't make it for one reason or another.
~*~

I serve at the pleasure of President Pritchart.

Javier & Eloise
"You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley..."
Post by arduskaine   » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:11 pm

arduskaine
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Would be great if videos could be taken/uploaded or a remote QA session held - for those of us from foreign shores unable to attend.

Return to Conventions