Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Announcing: Ice Cream Social

Drop by to catch the latest information about Weber related Con programming, guests, and activities, plus just plan meet-ups!
Announcing: Ice Cream Social
Post by moonkist1   » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:28 pm

moonkist1
Site Admin

As much as we would have loved to have a hot chocolate social, we're stuck with ice cream this year! (Awwww, darn!)

Marble Slab Creamery, which you can find here:

http://www.marbleslab.com/country-select.aspx

will be providing our ice cream sundaes and favorite flavors! There is no extra charge for participating, and we hope that you will come to the Regency Ball Room at 7pm on Friday and meet the Evergreen Productions people, the authors, and the rest of the folks you will be seeing all weekend!
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
Lewis Carroll
Re: Announcing: Ice Cream Social
Post by Seawolf509   » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:02 am

Seawolf509
Captain of the List

< Only a two leg would freeze perfectly good milk to eat it! It goes in the same place and you don't need a shiny metal thing to get it? What lapping it up is not good enough?! Some two leg ways I will never understand.>

broadcasted by Fountain of Thoughts at a recent meeting with his clan's memory singer.
Re: Announcing: Ice Cream Social
Post by dreamrider   » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:46 am

dreamrider
Rear Admiral

Seawolf509 wrote:< Only a two leg would freeze perfectly good milk to eat it! It goes in the same place and you don't need a shiny metal thing to get it? What lapping it up is not good enough?! Some two leg ways I will never understand.>

broadcasted by Fountain of Thoughts at a recent meeting with his clan's memory singer.

Clearly you are someone who has never placed a scoop of ice cream before a feline.

dreamrider

Return to Conventions