Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Brexit, Death of the European Union?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Brexit, Death of the European Union?
Post by The E   » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:18 am

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:While you are on Wikipedia, you might want to peruse the article on former US attorney for the State of Oregon, Amanda Marshall. The disbarment proceedings against her coincided with the FED trial that her husband presided over. The most charitable characterization one can make of Judge Ladd Wiles is that he was to distracted and distraught to render a cogent judgement on a parking ticket. IMHO, Judge Wiles brings to his courtroom the same profound discernment that enabled him to remain oblivious to his wife's protracted infidelity until she got herself arrested for stalking her boyfriend. I confess that I became angry enough during deposition to refer to my tenant's council as a "scum sucking whore of an attorney." It is ironic that this seemed to offend Wiles because heno doubt said similar things about his wife when he was finally confronted with reality.

I was wondering why you got such a hateboner for Judge Wiles, but it really comes down to you not being able to stop being an ass while in court and getting censured for it, isn't it.

Damn, son, that's a level of sad and pathetic I wasn't expecting.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:11 am

TFLYTSNBN

Annachie wrote:Firstly, I'm slightly disapointed that Fly doesn't have 4 first names with 2 hyphens and finishes with "the third" ;p

What is the Elmer Fudd defence? I keep getting mixed results from google.

Elmer Fudd is a cartoon character who hunts Buggs Bunny, Daffy Duck and Tazz the Tasmanian Devil with his trusty shotgun. The repeated scenes of these cartoon characters surviving being shot with minimal injury has conditioned many more ignorant Americans (those who dont hunt or own guns) into believing that a shotgun is not a deadly weapon.

Even when loaded with light birdshot, a shotgun can be extremely lethal even at moderate range. Just ask the guy who was accidentally shot by VP Dick Cheney at arange of about 40 yards to describe requiring an emergency angiogram to remove one of the tiny pellets from his heart.

When loaded with 00 buckshot, a standard 12 gauge shotgun fires the ballistic and wounding equivalent of 9 projectiles from an AR-15. A load from a 12 gauge 3&1/2 inch magnum fires 18 such pellets. Muzzle velocity is greater than the impact velocity of the bullets that killed some 50 people in the Los Vegas Mandalay Bay hotel concert massacre. Buckshot can be lethal at well over 100 yards.

When loaded with slugs, a 12 gauge shotgun fires a projectile of nearly the same mass as a bullet from an M-2, .50 caliber machinegun that has about double the wounding capacity. Shotgun slugs will literally take limbs off. Go Google "shotgun wound head" to peruse images of people's craniums that have literally exploded.

The observations of my son and his friend was that two, singular projectiles that had been fired from a range of about 100 meters impacted about 3 meters from where they were standing. Since there was moderately dense, interveing brush, the only plausible ammunition was one of the many types of slugs on the market. Since the tenant had been firing based on sound rather than sight, the only plausible implication was that he was intending to kill.

I became aware of this last detail shortly before deposition. Given my expertise on firearms combined with the recent experience of having to attend a parole board hearing for the criminal who had murdered my brother 30 years ago, I was enraged. (Just FYI, the weapon used to kill my brother was a Dodge van that the killer intentionally ran him down with. It was in a sense a precursor to the mass murder terrorist attack in Nice France. My brother died from a "flail chest injury." During trial the paramedics testified that the injuries were so horrific that they were actually able to watch my brother's heart stop beating as their efforts to keep him alive failed. I was the family member who identified his body.) I confess that listening to the tenant's attorney ask "lets talk about your brother's murder" in his snide, condenscending nasty bitch voice nearly provoked me into avulsing his head.

During the criminal trial, the defense attorney put my tenant's marijunna bootleeging grandson on the witness stand and presented him as a "firearms expert". The source of his alleged expertise was being in the USMC before being discharged because of a brain injury then working in a gun shop before being fired because some 100 AR-15 rifles had been stolen. This imbecile testified that my tenant could not have been firing lethal buckshot or slugs because he had a choke in his shotgun. "The barrel would have exploded, just like what happens when Buggs Bunny sticks a carrot into the muzzle of Elmer Fudd's shotgun."

Go read the Wikipedia article on Shotgun Slugs and the primary reference which is an article from the FBI publication, CRIME LAB DIGEST. Go buy a box of Remington Sluggers and read the notice on the label "safe to shoot through any choke."
Post by The E   » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:40 pm

The E
Admiral

So, to sum up: You misbehaved in court. The Prosecutor, or your attorney, apparently wasn't able to refute the witnesses and arguments the defence attorney brought forward.

And it's somehow the judge's fault you lost? Not the jury's, not the prosecutor's, not yours, but the judge's?

Somehow, despite me not expecting anything approaching sound judgment from you, this is still surprising.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:16 pm

TFLYTSNBN

The E wrote:So, to sum up: You misbehaved in court. The Prosecutor, or your attorney, apparently wasn't able to refute the witnesses and arguments the defence attorney brought forward.

And it's somehow the judge's fault you lost? Not the jury's, not the prosecutor's, not yours, but the judge's?

Somehow, despite me not expecting anything approaching sound judgment from you, this is still surprising.

You truly are an abomination.

In his opinion in the FED trial, Judge Wiles ruled that the tenant should not be evicted because "there was no evidence that the tenant was on the rental property when he fired the shotgun.". He ignored the tenant's own testimony that he was standing on the porch of the rental house when he fired the shotgun.

Judge Wiles also accepted the BS that I was evicting because they would not share the profits from their marijuana grow. The lack of proper grow site permits refuted their testimony that their grow was legal and was proof of perjury. Under the rules of evidence, all of their testimony should have been ignored. Incidentally, this testimony to falsely implicate me in the illegal marrijunna grow call constitutes felony perjury under Oregon law.

It is true that the prosecutor was young, inexperienced and she wasn't a gun person. She didn't​ know enough to recognize the blatant perjury about the slugs. I was not a witness at that the criminal trial so I didn't have an opportunity to "misbehave" or refute the perjury. The prosecutor was outraged when I educated her after the trial and the judge was not pleased. I even gave her a copy of the NRA Firearms Fact Book so she would be better prepared in the future.

You are correct that Judge Wiles was prejudiced against me. The tenant's attorney introduced a copy of an email in which I expressed disapproval of the Levoy Finnicum shooting and the financially motivated, malicious prosecution of the Hammond family that provoked it. This was irrelevant but it ensured that Judge Wiles would be thinking about his wife's concurrent disbarment proceedings (Amanda Marshall was the US Attorney who persecuted the Hammonds) and prejudice him against me. If Judge Wiles had been honest, he would have recused himself.

If you believe that it is okay for a Judge to render verdicts based on personal prejudice and embarrassment, condone obvious perjury, then give a free pass to a drug dealer who shoots at his landlords children because the landlord will not acquiese to their illegal pot plantation, then you truly are vermin.
Post by The E   » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:36 pm

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:You truly are an abomination.

Right, you're carrying a grudge against a judge (neat rhyme, that, btw), a grudge you've chosen to express by ... making angry posts on obscure web fora or writing long and ranty letters to the editor of your county's newspaper of record.

This grudge has festered in your mind so much that you can be identified based on it, just as you're probably identifiable by the various other rants you keep repeating -- except none of those have as many identifying details in them; your postings just disappear into a sea of posts made by other men (and it is nearly uniformly men) who are lost and adrift in a world that has realized how obsolete they are.

You could have made your County better. You could have tried to get this Judge off the bench, if any of the suppositions you're making had anything real behind them. But no. Ranting it is. About this judge, about immigrants, about liberals, about people not knowing guns -- Anything, really, as long as the world is wrong and you are right, no matter how much you have to lie and distort the truth to make it so. You're posting here, in glee at the miscomfort of others; You celebrate when utopian ideals are brought down by the mess of reality.

You're a sad little man, and I pity you.

Call me abomination, call me vermin, call me whatever you like; While you do, I'll be enjoying my life and work to get us closer to fully automated space luxury communism. It's good to have ideals instead of resentments.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:38 pm

TFLYTSNBN

The E wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:While you are on Wikipedia, you might want to peruse the article on former US attorney for the State of Oregon, Amanda Marshall. The disbarment proceedings against her coincided with the FED trial that her husband presided over. The most charitable characterization one can make of Judge Ladd Wiles is that he was to distracted and distraught to render a cogent judgement on a parking ticket. IMHO, Judge Wiles brings to his courtroom the same profound discernment that enabled him to remain oblivious to his wife's protracted infidelity until she got herself arrested for stalking her boyfriend. I confess that I became angry enough during deposition to refer to my tenant's council as a "scum sucking whore of an attorney." It is ironic that this seemed to offend Wiles because heno doubt said similar things about his wife when he was finally confronted with reality.

I was wondering why you got such a hateboner for Judge Wiles, but it really comes down to you not being able to stop being an ass while in court and getting censured for it, isn't it.

Damn, son, that's a level of sad and pathetic I wasn't expecting.

I actually wasnt an ass in court.

Judge Wiles obviously was to destracted thinking about the concurrent proceedings by the Oregon State Bar association against his wife to even listen to the testiomony or read the exhibits. He wouldn't even look at the witnesses and could not comprehend that given the lack of growers permits, grow site permits and other documents, the bootleggers perjurous testimony that their grow was legal invalidated ALL of their testimony.

I have several theories.

Judge Wiles brings to his courtroom that enabled him to remain ignorant of his wife's flagrant and prolonged infidelities until she got herself arrested for stalking her boyfriend?

May be Amanda Marshall gave her husband a dose of Syphyllus which Pennicillin can not cure which is rotting his brain? If so, was his brain so far gone that he believed her when she told him that thr case of Super Gonorrhea that she gave him was just a little something that he must have picked up from a toilet seat in thr courthouse? Should I have suggested that since Wiles appeared to be sufferring from the drip, drip, drip of Gonorrhea he should call Peter Rooter, that's the name, and away go troubles down the drain, Rotten Peter, Rotten Peter?

May be Judge Wiles thinks that the Yamhill County Marijunna Bootleggers are wonderful people because the Mexican Mafia were threatening to murder his wife's boyfriend because he was prosecuting them for narcotics trafficking?

May be Judge Wiles was prejudiced against me because I resemble the evil bastard who impregnated his wife?

May be Judge Wiles was setting me up by creating an opportunity for Amanda Marshall to salvage her political and professi9nal career by maliciously prosecuting me for my tennant's bootleg marijunna grow that could enable a massive, civil forefeiture? I am fortunate that she was suspended.
Post by The E   » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:46 am

The E
Admiral

You really do not know how to dispell the notion that you are a sad and pathetic man angry at the world for not agreeing with your bullshit, do you.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:36 pm

TFLYTSNBN

The E wrote:You really do not know how to dispell the notion that you are a sad and pathetic man angry at the world for not agreeing with your bullshit, do you.

You truly are a reprehensible excuse for ahuman being to refuse to understand why someone would be extremely angry about a fucked up excuse for a legal system that would give a free pass to the marijunna mafia for shooting at a landlord's children because the landlord wouldn't aquies to a tenant installing a large scale, bootleg marijunna grow on their property. May be Ladd Wiles didnt read his wife's memo?

https://www.justice.gov/usao-or/pr/medf ... conviction
Post by The E   » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:53 pm

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:You truly are a reprehensible excuse for ahuman being to refuse to understand why someone would be extremely angry about a fucked up excuse for a legal system that would give a free pass to the marijunna mafia for shooting at a landlord's children because the landlord wouldn't aquies to a tenant installing a large scale, bootleg marijunna grow on their property. May be Ladd Wiles didnt read his wife's memo?

No, my friend, the only thing I don't understand is you channeling that anger into useless forum posts that less than 10 people ever read, much less reply to, or that this whole episode is so triggering to you (in the actual psychological sense) that you can't stop yourself from bringing it and all the sordid details you imagine up whenever anything even vaguely strays near the topic.

But let's put that sordid story behind us. Why don't you tell us some more about the misconceptions you have about the world, that always goes well.
Post by isaac_newton   » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:44 pm

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

Imaginos1892 wrote:
George J. Smith wrote:By my reckoning only around 50% voted at the last referendum and 51% of those carried the vote, or in other words only around 25% of people entitled to vote actually voted to leave the EU.

I'd say the ones who didn't even care enough to vote made their opinions quite clear.

14th Mar: Well - Trump and Putin agree - we [UK] must not have a second referendum. Apparently it would be anti-democratic or something.
:o :roll: :roll:

bow down the UK and grovel to your new masters!

Return to Politics