Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests

Nutty Nancy

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Nutty Nancy
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:17 pm

TFLYTSNBN

This is far from the first occassion when Nancy Pelosi has sufferred from cognitive disfunction.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/confus ... tines-day/
Re: Nutty Nancy
Post by Joat42   » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:40 pm

Joat42
Admiral

You do realize it's an edited video, right? The original is 10 minutes long.

She's answering questions cold from reporters (which was edited out). The only one suffering from cognitive dysfunction here is you, because you fail as always to consider anything in its context if it doesn't fit your worldview.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:58 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Joat42 wrote:You do realize it's an edited video, right? The original is 10 minutes long.

She's answering questions cold from reporters (which was edited out). The only one suffering from cognitive dysfunction here is you, because you fail as always to consider anything in its context if it doesn't fit your worldview.

Yes, the video is edited for brevity and context, but not deceptively. The fact remains that Pelossi was having a brain freeze, yet again.

Peolossi is not just old, she is senile. She literally doesn't know what day it is.
Post by Joat42   » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:03 pm

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:..edited..
Yes, the video is edited for brevity deceptively. The fact remains that i was having a brain freeze, yet again.

There you go.

---

Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:52 am

TFLYTSNBN

Joat42 wrote:
Yes, the video is edited for brevity deceptively. The fact remains that i was having a brain freeze, yet again.

There you go.

This is an example of WHAT WAS NOT DONE with the Nutty Nancy video.

Your just angry with Trump because he is the first US President who is likely to abandon Europeans to fend for themselves rather than have the US continue as Global Cop. What is amusing is that it is more likely that Germany will march against France again as Russia kmarching against NATO.

I'll be eating popcorn.
Post by The E   » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:27 pm

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Your just angry with Trump because he is the first US President who is likely to abandon Europeans to fend for themselves rather than have the US continue as Global Cop. What is amusing is that it is more likely that Germany will march against France again as Russia kmarching against NATO.

Interesting piece of analysis.

I wonder what piece of intel inspired it? Was it from a huge dump you took in your bathroom? Or a bunch of tea leaves?

Also, it's funny that you criticize Pelosi for not being 100% on the ball when answering random questions when the orange idiot you elected can't answer any question concisely and accurately, period.

Then again, you can't respond to criticism without ranting about dicks, be they yours or that of some immigrants, so I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise that you think Trump is doing good work.
Post by Joat42   » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Joat42
Admiral

Joat42 wrote:

There you go.

TFLYTSNBN wrote:This is an example of WHAT WAS NOT DONE with the Nutty Nancy video.

Perhaps not, but it imminently illustrates the dishonesty of editing out important context. If you feel that's no the case you are hypocrite.
TFLYTSNBN wrote:Your just angry with Trump because he is the first US President who is likely to abandon Europeans to fend for themselves rather than have the US continue as Global Cop. What is amusing is that it is more likely that Germany will march against France again as Russia kmarching against NATO.

I'll be eating popcorn.

I'm not angry with Trump, I just think he is a stupid, narcissistic asshole and I feel sorry for all the US Americans that has to put up with his asshattery (you know, half the population+ that didn't vote for him).

And if Trump decides to "abandon" Europe, that decision will be stalled in the courts until Trump leaves the White House (from your tone I guess you just assumed that all Americans "think" like you do).

---

Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:19 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Joat42 wrote:
Joat42 wrote:

This is an example of WHAT WAS NOT DONE with the Nutty Nancy video.

Perhaps not, but it imminently illustrates the dishonesty of editing out important context. If you feel that's no the case you are hypocrite.

I'll be eating popcorn.

I'm not angry with Trump, I just think he is a stupid, narcissistic asshole and I feel sorry for all the US Americans that has to put up with his asshattery (you know, half the population+ that didn't vote for him).

And if Trump decides to "abandon" Europe, that decision will be stalled in the courts until Trump leaves the White House (from your tone I guess you just assumed that all Americans "think" like you do).

Trump can abrogate the NATO treaty just as easily as he can abrogate the INF treaty. In fact Trump's decision to withdraw from the INF treaty might be a ploy to enable the dissolution of NATO by the Europeans.

What if the Europeans had a nuclear war and Americans just remained neutral and ate popcorn while watching all of the pretty fireballs and mushroom clouds on TV?
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:32 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

You know I'm constantly in this state of indecision...

Is TFLY like... 50% actual conservative ignoramus and 50% troll... or is he 100% troll who just knows that the best way to troll is to play the role of a conservative ignoramus?

It's almost impossible to tell, since the difference between the actual stupidity of MAGA people and any attempted parody or impersonation of MAGA people is pretty much immeasurable.
Post by Joat42   » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:16 pm

Joat42
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:You know I'm constantly in this state of indecision...

Is TFLY like... 50% actual conservative ignoramus and 50% troll... or is he 100% troll who just knows that the best way to troll is to play the role of a conservative ignoramus?

It's almost impossible to tell, since the difference between the actual stupidity of MAGA people and any attempted parody or impersonation of MAGA people is pretty much immeasurable.

I've started to read an interesting book where they have analyzed the news media, through the whole spectrum - from left to right. It's quite interesting and it does explain fly's blindspot regarding critical thinking when something doesn't fit the current conservative narrative in the US.

It can be found on Amazon (and for free on other places) and I recommend it: https://www.amazon.com/Network-Propagan ... 0190923636

---

Return to Politics