Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Truth is subjective!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Truth is subjective!
Post by Annachie   » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:12 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Hillary Clinton has a super secret, and successful, death squad.
vs.
Donald Trump is still alive.

That's right up there with:
Hillary Clinton committed a large number of crimes.
Trump was saying he'd throw her in jail.
Damn near 20 investigations over the last 20 years.
vs.
Hillary is not in jail.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Joat42   » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:53 pm

Joat42
Admiral

I'm just waiting for chemtrails and the Illuminati to be mentioned at this point.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by smr   » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:31 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Did you see the chem trails over Sweden!
As for the Illuminati, well they already own your a**! So why would the Illuminati want to awaken you! :lol: How about the ufo sighted over Sweden. Wait! Sorry that's just Trump's plane passing through Swedish Airspace...Gcomeau just overreacted at the sighting of Trump's plane! :P
Post by Daryl   » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:31 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Truth seems to be elusive, not subjective.
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:39 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

:twisted: :twisted: Note - Going Troll :twisted: :twisted:
smr wrote:Did you see the chem trails over Sweden!

Was that meant to be a question?
And I came across a theory that the Chemtrails are designed to reflect heat away from Earth, thus countering Global Warming.
...Or are they? :twisted:

smr wrote:As for the Illuminati, well they already own your a**! So why would the Illuminati want to awaken you! :lol

But the Illuminati answer to the GOP who are secretly all Russian Agents that meet every New Moon to discuss how to undermine the #MeToo movement so that they can continue to enjoy the Innocence Virgin On The Stupidity of the Blond Republican Sex Kittens (who are the result of long-term breeding programs)...
Why do you think they tend to look so similar? :twisted:

smr wrote:How about the ufo sighted over Sweden. Wait! Sorry that's just Trump's plane passing through Swedish Airspace...Gcomeau just overreacted at the sighting of Trump's plane! :P

Well, if you were able to identify it, then it obviously wasn't a UFO! :lol:

Please keep trying, smr, it's so nice to match my artificial trolling with the real thing.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by smr   » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:24 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Michael, please you made multiple mistakes in the post about the Illuminati. If such organization is true, why would they confine themselves to one political party on one continent. If the intent is to control the world, they would acquire multiple means of control and the ability to control the narratives. They would own both sides of the issues like the for crowd and the against crowd. Also, they would own the media. So are you free? No! That is because people construct their own prisons and most of us are blind to the facts and truth of true reality! We all live in the Matrix! :o Most of humanity are squirrels just trying to get nuts for the winter months. We(squirrels) just have to watch out for the Owls!
Post by Daryl   » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:40 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

I keep my tinfoil hat on tight to block the brain control waves. Plus avoid vaccinations, and water fluoridation as they are part of the plot to weaken us.
Slightly more seriously, just consider that with control comes administration. Who would want the task of running the lives of all humans?
The good news is that there is no world wide conspiracy to control us; the bad news is that we are responsible for our own actions, no one is in overall control.
Post by smr   » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:23 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

The people that think we nothing but cattle to them!

Daryl wrote:I keep my tinfoil hat on tight to block the brain control waves. Plus avoid vaccinations, and water fluoridation as they are part of the plot to weaken us.
Slightly more seriously, just consider that with control comes administration. Who would want the task of running the lives of all humans?
The good news is that there is no world wide conspiracy to control us; the bad news is that we are responsible for our own actions, no one is in overall control.
Post by smr   » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:20 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Wow! They try to destroy some High School kids at a Pro Life Rally. They edited a video and then assigned reasons why this kid was smiling (smirking the media's words) while have a drum beat in his face. Let's not forget he was wearing a Pro Maga Hat. The kids were filming the entire rally and produced their own videos that show the before, during, and after the video clips of what was going. That tells the whole story. Some in the media have doubled down their attacks on the Covington Catholic kids. The Update: Pro Bona Lawyers have given the media and twitter a few days to take down tweets attacking these young people. Many like Kathy Griffin called for doxing these children and threatening me online! A suspicious package was sent to this private Catholic High School. The Kentucky AG has stepped in and begun investigations and has said their will be prosecutions. Many states have laws against Cyber bulling of minors. By the way, the kids were being ridiculed, called racists, cursed out, and tried to verbally intimidate some the black Catholic Students. These 4 grown adult black guys called themselves the Black Hebrew Israelites. Bravo kids! I would have been brawling with these guys! I admire your restraint and ability to maintain your composure under fire! By the way, I think this was a deliberate event that backfired on ones that edited the video. Translation a media staged event for what purpose other than trying to discredit Christians I do not know!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/who-are-the- ... n-memorial

Now for a followup by the NYT:
https://www.theblaze.com/news/nyt-repor ... an-schools
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:55 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Wow! They try to destroy some High School kids at a Pro Life Rally. They edited a video and then assigned reasons why this kid was smiling (smirking the media's words) while have a drum beat in his face.

I've seen the full video.

It doesn't make these bigoted little jackasses look better.

Nor does the one where one of them yells at a bunch of women "it's not rape if you like it"

Nor does the one where they yell at another group of women that they're sluts.

We all know why these little pricks were there and what their attitude was.

Return to Politics