Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Fake News

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Fake News
Post by cthia   » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:47 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Trump is losing people at an alarming rate. Even the company that makes his cologne is asking him to stop wearing it. They don't want his stench to be associated with their fragrance.

Women everywhere voted for Trump. But the wives of the Republicans working with him won't make that mistake again. Every day they have to listen to their husbands.

"You won't believe what that idiot did today! You won't believe what that idiot suggested today. You won't believe what that idiot said today. You won't believe any of it dear!"

"Well you can't tell me. Remember the disclosure agreement?"

"It doesn't matter, you won't believe the fucking shit any way!"

Wanna know the real reason he's losing so many people? Because Republican parents are losing control of their kids. . .

"You can't call me irresponsible any more dad! You voted for that idiot in office! You even sent him a shitload of money! And you tell me I need to be responsible with my spending?"

"You're putting up a wall between us honey!"

"Aren't you supporting the fucking wall dad?"

"Don't talk to your father that way!"

"Shut up mother. Women don't have any say in the Trump administration, except for that fucking lying ass Kelly Conway! And who the fuck listens to that bitch anyway!"

Many Republicans in the Trump administration are angry as hell because Trump made them break their streak. Their fathers told them never be a quitter so they never quit anything in their life. Until that SOB came along and broke the mold.

Even the shredder keeps quitting on him.

White House conversation.

"Why do you want a wall so badly Mr. President?"

"I've cheated so many people in other countries, they may come after me some day. Besides, I've built a wall between me and Melania. Me and the UN. Me and the FBI. Me and my advisors. Me and everyone in the world, except the Russians. Why should I stop there? Walls are stumbling blocks. Stumbling blocks create character. People are always telling me I'm such a fucking character. You see, the proof is in the pudding. I like pudding but Melania won't make me anymore. Or give me anymore. Stormy Daniels sure gave me pudding. Strike that last statement. It was a joke."

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: Fake News
Post by cthia   » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:07 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

I love the SLN skits. These are skits waiting to happen.

"If Harry Potter can have Two Towers, so can I. One here and one in Rusher."

"I think you mean 'Lord of the Rings' Mr. President."

"Yes, I'm the Lord of the Rings."

"You mean you're the ring leader?"

"Yes, I'm the ring leader. Wait, what?"

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:12 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

"You sold out your country Mr. President."

"Of course I did. I'm a real estate mogul. That's what I do. Buy low, sell out. Make a profit."

Post by Dilandu   » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:54 am

Dilandu
Admiral

Could you please stop blaming Russia for all your government's own bumbling & incompetence?
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by The E   » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:47 am

The E
Admiral

Dilandu wrote:Could you please stop blaming Russia for all your government's own bumbling & incompetence?

Ragging on Trump for being a stupid, incompetent criminal is blaming Russia now?

I mean, if you want to take credit for that, go ahead....

Return to Politics