Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

Gun control really, really works!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Gun control really, really works!
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:52 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Post by The E   » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:49 pm

The E
Admiral

I wonder how that has anything to do with the gun control is bad bullshit you're on about.
Post by Annachie   » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:08 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

The E wrote:I wonder how that has anything to do with the gun control is bad bullshit you're on about.
I wonder how quoting Breitbart has anything to do with actual facts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:33 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Annachie wrote:
The E wrote:I wonder how that has anything to do with the gun control is bad bullshit you're on about.
I wonder how quoting Breitbart has anything to do with actual facts.

He has a long criminal history and probably nental problems but he still can get a banned weapon. Strange how he can get a banned weapon in a gun free EU (France)!
Post by The E   » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:38 pm

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:He has a long criminal history and probably nental problems but he still can get a banned weapon. Strange how he can get a banned weapon in a gun free EU (France)!

Yes, it's so much better in the US, where people with the same profile can obtain any number of firearms legally (and a much higher number illegally!).
Post by smr   » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:46 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Trying to shift focus by commenting on the US. Is not that one of your favorite tricks when dealing with an uncomfortable subject or topic. Nice Try Romeo!
Post by The E   » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:01 pm

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:Trying to shift focus by commenting on the US. Is not that one of your favorite tricks when dealing with an uncomfortable subject or topic. Nice Try Romeo!

I'm sorry, I'm sure you had a very relevant point along the lines of "if gun ownership is a crime, only criminals will have guns" to make.

You know, the one talking point you 2A morons always bring up when a criminal does a crime with a gun in countries that do not consider firearm ownership a cultural touchstone? As if that argument would somehow beat the sheer number of shootings that you have per year, per month, per week per capita and we don't; numbers of incidents generally only beaten by countries where actual civil wars are fought.

Again, I'm sorry for derailing your train of thought there. Go ahead, make your point: I'm sure that this time, with someone as good at sourcing talking points and actually forming coherent arguments as you are, it'll be a different outcome than all the other times that argument has been tried.

(Also: I'm not "trying to shift the conversation" here. This entire discussion only makes sense when taking your country into account; If someone like TFLY or you makes the argument that gun control does not work, then pointing out how a lack of gun control leads to an arguably worse outcome is, to my mind, a completely valid counter. Try to convince me otherwise, smr.)
Post by smr   » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:35 am

smr
Vice Admiral

A common criminal attacks a shopping center and hollars in the allah ackbar. He kills a bunch of innocent people. My My what a Coincidence to distract from the Yellow Jackets Protest. Meanwhile Paris continues to burn as the French continue their peaceful revolt over their supposed protests of a defunct gas tax. I know I when I hear shooting me a line of garbage. Don't worry your time is coming because as your invaded and made a minority just by numbers. The average Muslim man has 6 children. While the German people have a growth rate of 1.2 children. Those numbers will continue and grow year after year until one day you wake up with Sharia Law is imposed upon the German minority. Are they productive or useless drones sucking up resources. Good Luck because time is running out before it's too late for you. Time will tell if I am right or wrong. I pray I am wrong but fear I'm right.
Post by Annachie   » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:17 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

A guy with but one gun.

Tell me, how many mass shooters in the US have had just the one gun?
How many mass shootings in the US between this one in France and the previous one in France?

You brought this up to sarcastically show that "Gun control laws work", what you've actually done is show that they do in fact work.

Same with the BS about guns being smuggled from Mexico to the USA, and every other attempt that anybody has tried to raise to show gun control laws don't work. Every damn time gun nuts try they end up showing that they do work.

Every damn time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Annachie   » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:20 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

By the way smr, since you seem to like anecdotal evidence, I'm an athiest with 10 children, and 6 grandies so far.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Return to Politics