Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

Gun control really, really works!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Gun control really, really works!
Post by The E   » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:03 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:A common criminal attacks a shopping center and hollars in the allah ackbar. He kills a bunch of innocent people. My My what a Coincidence to distract from the Yellow Jackets Protest. Meanwhile Paris continues to burn as the French continue their peaceful revolt over their supposed protests of a defunct gas tax. I know I when I hear shooting me a line of garbage. Don't worry your time is coming because as your invaded and made a minority just by numbers. The average Muslim man has 6 children. While the German people have a growth rate of 1.2 children. Those numbers will continue and grow year after year until one day you wake up with Sharia Law is imposed upon the German minority. Are they productive or useless drones sucking up resources. Good Luck because time is running out before it's too late for you. Time will tell if I am right or wrong. I pray I am wrong but fear I'm right.

Wait, if me bringing up the US in a discussion about gun control is a dodging maneuver to get focus away from the real discussion, what is this ... incoherent rambling about that "Great Replacement" bullshit you conservative types seem obsessed over?
Post by Eyal   » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:00 am

Eyal
Captain (Junior Grade)

smr wrote:Trying to shift focus by commenting on the US. Is not that one of your favorite tricks when dealing with an uncomfortable subject or topic. Nice Try Romeo!

Don't be coy. TFLYTSNBN started this thread explicitly as a counterpoint to gun control, which in context only makes sense in terms of a US-related comparison.
Post by The E   » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:40 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:A common criminal attacks a shopping center and hollars in the allah ackbar. He kills a bunch of innocent people. My My what a Coincidence to distract from the Yellow Jackets Protest.

Certainly very distracting for the people of Strasbourg, sure.

For France as a whole though? Not so much. (Also, public support for the yellowjackets has dropped after Macron gave his concessions)

Meanwhile Paris continues to burn as the French continue their peaceful revolt over their supposed protests of a defunct gas tax.

Who claimed that these protests were "peaceful"?

Compared to other protests that have happened in France recently, it was rather restrained - but this is France, and enthusiastic protesting is something of a thing there.

I know I when I hear shooting me a line of garbage.

No, you don't.

Don't worry your time is coming because as your invaded and made a minority just by numbers. The average Muslim man has 6 children.

Which average muslim man is that, I wonder?
Is it the actually existing average muslim man, father to a family of 2.9 children globally?
Or is it the paranoid fantasy of old white people who can't quite get their heads around the idea that people who aren't white, or aren't christian, or aren't hetero, or aren't cis exist?
Sure sounds like the latter to me...

Time will tell if I am right or wrong.

Why wait for time when actual facts prove you wrong right now?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:00 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Annachie wrote:A guy with but one gun.

Tell me, how many mass shooters in the US have had just the one gun?
How many mass shootings in the US between this one in France and the previous one in France?

You brought this up to sarcastically show that "Gun control laws work", what you've actually done is show that they do in fact work.

Same with the BS about guns being smuggled from Mexico to the USA, and every other attempt that anybody has tried to raise to show gun control laws don't work. Every damn time gun nuts try they end up showing that they do work.

Every damn time.

You are so pathetic that you can not even articulate your own arguments accurately!

Mexico has very stringent gun control laws. In spite of those stringent gun control laws, Mexico has a homicide rate about 4 times higher than the US homicide rate. Ditto for most Central American and South American countries with Brazil being the most lethal example.

How is the number of guns that a mass shooter posses relevant? Unless they have the talents of Rastor or to a lessor extent myself, a person can only shoot one gun at a time effectively. The Washington Navy Yard shooter had only one gun, a politically Remington 870 12 gauge shotgun, aka a "Fudd gun.". The killing stopped only because he didn't bring enough ammunition to the party and the high capacity 9mm Beretta pistol that he took off a wounded security guard turned out to be far less lethal than his shotgun.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:11 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Anyone who actually looks at this map will notice a politically incorrect reality about the which countries have high homicide rates.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... e_rate.png
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:35 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Even more politically incorrect information to inform you foreigners:

https://crimeresearch.org/2017/04/numbe ... -1-murder/
Post by Annachie   » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:08 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Again Fly, if you have to bring up countries that are basically war zones to justify the US gun laws, you've already conceded the arguement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by noblehunter   » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:13 pm

noblehunter
Captain (Junior Grade)

I like the map which implies it's the places without murders insisting that the places with murders will be safer without gun control.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:03 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Annachie wrote:Again Fly, if you have to bring up countries that are basically war zones to justify the US gun laws, you've already conceded the arguement.

Brazil is a war zone?
South Africa is a war zone?
Post by Michael Everett   » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:52 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

It's interesting that in the USA, petty crime is things like armed robbery/non-fatal shootings while here in the UK...
...well, read the article for yourself. The New York Times has opened a real can of worms here...
So many horrendous crimes reported...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995

Return to Politics