Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

RIP George Bush

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: RIP George Bush
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:44 pm

TFLYTSNBN

I have to extend respect to Anarchie and Daryl for acknowledging President Bush's death without getting nasty. He was not my favorite president because he was the price that the Republican elite extorted from Reagan to not sabotage his election. Bush then squandered much of Regan's legacy.

Even worse, Bush allowed April Glaspie to express an isolationist sentiment to Saddam Hussien in regards to a border dispute with Iraq when in fact the US position was not neutral. The US could have avoided the First Gulf War, wound down the Cold War before the turn of the century enabling a withdrawal from NATO before that idiotic intervention in the former Yugoslavia, persued energy independance, avoided provoking the 9-11 attacks, avoided the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and mintained economic supremacy over China.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:42 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Okay,

G H R Bush has just been redeemed.

https://www.today.com/pets/george-h-w-b ... et-t144276

Any man who can win this level of affection from his doggy can be forgiven for his sins.
Post by ywing14   » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:34 pm

ywing14
Captain (Junior Grade)

My buddies father was one of the individuals they based the movie "The Butler" on. He told me that he's dad's favorite families were the Bush's. Always commented on how polite they were to everyone.

Said his least favorite was Johnson as he would use the N word repeatedly even though he passed the civil rights act.

Also, I know the secret service loved the Bush family and the Clinton family were rude and disrespectful.
Post by Michael Everett   » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:08 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

"Never be rude to the help. The good ones don't deserve it, the bad ones can be fired and the cunning ones will find ways to get revenge without you being able to prove anything."
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:38 pm

TFLYTSNBN

ywing14 wrote:My buddies father was one of the individuals they based the movie "The Butler" on. He told me that he's dad's favorite families were the Bush's. Always commented on how polite they were to everyone.

Said his least favorite was Johnson as he would use the N word repeatedly even though he passed the civil rights act.

Also, I know the secret service loved the Bush family and the Clinton family were rude and disrespectful.

Not to mention having to take ashtrays for Bill that were thrown by Hillary.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:04 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Am I the only one who noticed that Laura Bush still has an impressive set of breasts?

Hillary can still gag a maggot off a gut wagon.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:02 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Am I the only one who noticed that Laura Bush still has an impressive set of breasts?

You know what, yes. I'm pretty sure you are literally the only one whose attention was on the chest of Laura Bush during a state fucking funeral.

Seriously, what is wrong with you?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:11 pm

TFLYTSNBN

gcomeau wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:Am I the only one who noticed that Laura Bush still has an impressive set of breasts?

You know what, yes. I'm pretty sure you are literally the only one whose attention was on the chest of Laura Bush during a state fucking funeral.

I seem to remember President President Obama taking selfies with the rather attractive, Danish Prime Minister while actually attending a State Funeral. Michelle Obama was not amused. While watching her deplane from Air Force One before a chastened Obama, I noticed that her ass was two axe handles wide. Reportedly Mrs Obama hsgained another 100 pounds and I noticed that her ass is almost three axe handles wide.
Laura Bush's chest is more fun to look at.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:37 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
gcomeau wrote:You know what, yes. I'm pretty sure you are literally the only one whose attention was on the chest of Laura Bush during a state fucking funeral.

I seem to remember President President Obama taking selfies with the rather attractive, Danish Prime Minister while actually attending a State Funeral. Michelle Obama was not amused. While watching her deplane from Air Force One before a chastened Obama, I noticed that her ass was two axe handles wide. Reportedly Mrs Obama hsgained another 100 pounds and I noticed that her ass is almost three axe handles wide.

Ok, you know what, before I engage with you any further I'm going to need some form of proof that you're not 12.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:46 pm

TFLYTSNBN

gcomeau wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:

Ok, you know what, before I engage with you any further I'm going to need some form of proof that you're not 12.

I need proof of what planet you are from.

Here is an article on the selfie incident.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relat ... 9755602cb7

Return to Politics