Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

RIP George Bush

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: RIP George Bush
Post by Joat42   » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:32 pm

Joat42
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:I seem to remember President President Obama taking selfies with the rather attractive, Danish Prime Minister while actually attending a State Funeral. Michelle Obama was not amused. While watching her deplane from Air Force One before a chastened Obama, I noticed that her ass was two axe handles wide. Reportedly Mrs Obama hsgained another 100 pounds and I noticed that her ass is almost three axe handles wide.
Laura Bush's chest is more fun to look at.

Ok, you know what, before I engage with you any further I'm going to need some form of proof that you're not 12.

TFLYTSNBN wrote:I need proof of what planet you are from.

Here is an article on the selfie incident.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relat ... 9755602cb7

How about you actually read the articles you link to. Further down in the article:
But the photographer who took the shots claims the photos lie.
Photographer Roberto Schmidt said: "I later read on social media that Michelle Obama seemed to be rather peeved on seeing the Danish prime minister take the picture.
"But photos can lie. In reality, just a few seconds earlier the first lady was herself joking with those around her, Cameron and Schmidt included. Her stern look was captured by chance."

And your comments about women can only be described as creepy and lecherous.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Daryl   » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:06 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

As always the fly is trolling for a bite. I know he is a long way from 12 chronologically, but possibly not emotionally. With so many attractive yound women displaying their assets on all media, what normal male would speculate on the sexual attactiveness of somberly clad middle aged and elderly women at a funeral?
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:28 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Daryl wrote:As always the fly is trolling for a bite. I know he is a long way from 12 chronologically, but possibly not emotionally. With so many attractive yound women displaying their assets on all media, what normal male would speculate on the sexual attactiveness of somberly clad middle aged and elderly women at a funeral?

...there was a medical case a few years back when a man (I think he was from Texas, I'm not sure...) suffered from a personality change caused by a brain tumor, resulting in him getting into serious trouble due to the sexual relations he attempted to initialize. When the tumor was located and removed, he reverted back to his normal law-abiding self for several years, until the tumor returned and his personality began to shift again.

I'd seriously recommend that Tfly get an MRI scan and a bloodwork checkup ASAP. He wasn't that bad prior to his descent into opinions which got him (temporarily) banned.
Heck, Parkinsons is known to have a significant effect on ones ability to control ones libido...
:shock:
...Tfly, get a checkup NOW!
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:19 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Joat42 wrote:
gcomeau wrote:

Ok, you know what, before I engage with you any further I'm going to need some form of proof that you're not 12.

TFLYTSNBN wrote:I need proof of what planet you are from.

Here is an article on the selfie incident.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relat ... 9755602cb7

How about you actually read the articles you link to. Further down in the article:
But the photographer who took the shots claims the photos lie.
Photographer Roberto Schmidt said: "I later read on social media that Michelle Obama seemed to be rather peeved on seeing the Danish prime minister take the picture.
"But photos can lie. In reality, just a few seconds earlier the first lady was herself joking with those around her, Cameron and Schmidt included. Her stern look was captured by chance."

And your comments about women can only be described as creepy and lecherous.

Thank you for suggesting that I read the entire article. You do not know what a relief it is to learn that I am far from the only guy to google "Gucci Helle" and "naked." Unfortunately; nothing truly interesting in the results.

Return to Politics