Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

Obama IVF

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Obama IVF
Post by Annachie   » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:06 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

He specifically mentioned the CNN footage but you assume he's talking about the non CNN footage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:06 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:ROTFLMAO! I post an apology for the grainy video of Gov Palin and you are so fixated on Obama that you presume that I am referring to him.

What I assumed genius is that your post above that that had a grainy out of focus camcorder video of a CNN broadcast of Obama on a plane was referring to Obama.

Because that was literally the *entire* post,.

I couldn't give less of a crap about your post after that, and I wasn't referring to your apology.
Post by Eyal   » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:47 am

Eyal
Captain (Junior Grade)

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Just read this:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46154857

As they say down on the farm, you only need three things to raise a good crop: a fertile furrow, plenty of seed, and a plow that can plant it deep enough to germinate.

I guess Obama's harrow wasnt getting the job done.

What the hell is wrong with you?
Post by The E   » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:29 am

The E
Admiral

Eyal wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:Just read this:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46154857

As they say down on the farm, you only need three things to raise a good crop: a fertile furrow, plenty of seed, and a plow that can plant it deep enough to germinate.

I guess Obama's harrow wasnt getting the job done.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Witness the height of modern conservative discourse! Observe the sublime wit, the impeccable logic and flawless rhetoric on display!

Truly, there is no more convincing argument as to the quality of conservatives and their philosophy in this, the year of our cat 2018, than this, the ultimate and absolute argument for why liberal politics are a complete failure.

We must be thankful to TFLY, for it is only through his incredible insight and valuable contributions to the fine art of schoolyard trash-talking that the fundamental shortcomings of modern politics are laid bare for all to see.
Post by Annachie   » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:49 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Or, he's trying to get his third lifetime ban.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)

Return to Politics