Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

GOP admits to racist voter suppression.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: GOP admits to racist voter suppression.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:49 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Judge Jeannine is not a news source. She is a pundit. She is not reporting news, she is spouting her personal opinion.

That is a televised Op Ed you just linked to.

Your total inability to learn the difference between that and journalism says much about how your worldview developed.
Post by Joat42   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:54 pm

Joat42
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:Judge Jeannine is not a news source. She is a pundit. She is not reporting news, she is spouting her personal opinion.

Your total inability to learn the difference between that and journalism says much about how your worldview developed.

Well, the message affirms his beliefs - therefore it must be true!

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by smr   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:22 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Joat42 wrote:
gcomeau wrote:Judge Jeannine is not a news source. She is a pundit. She is not reporting news, she is spouting her personal opinion.

Well, the message affirms his beliefs - therefore it must be true!

True, she is a pundit but unfortunately you are not able to refute her facts.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:39 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:
Joat42 wrote:Well, the message affirms his beliefs - therefore it must be true!

True, she is a pundit but unfortunately you are not able to refute her facts.

Facts must be asserted before they can be refuted.

She didn't even try to provide a single fact that supports a claim of fraud. There's nothing to refute. All she said is that they're still counting ballots in two of the largest counties in Florida in disbelieving tones, pointed out there have been previous recounts (um, duh?), repeatedly misled about another incident in 2016 by saying over and over that Snipes "illegally destroyed ballots in the 2016 election" (the ballots in question were destroyed A YEAR AFTER THE ELECTION. Yes, she was supposed to wait longer than that and that is a problem but Judge Jeanine keeps leaving out the part where it was a year later and saying it like she was shredding ballots on election night or something so they wouldn't be counted)

...and then screaming FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!! with no basis.
Post by Annachie   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:20 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Probably ignores the fact that under Florida law there's still 3 to 4 days (timezones) for overseas postal votes to arrive, assuming they are postmarked the 6th or earlier.
You know, from serving soldiers for example.

Of course Trump is calling for those soldiers votes to be discarded because he's such a big fan of soldiers??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:43 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Question: what about those ballots found in an Avis vehicle that was rented by the Broward County voting officials...oopsie! The Sheriff Israel tried to cover this incident by saying their was bomb threat at FLL airport. This was recorded by the media. Someone at the car rental place let the local media know! That means some of these election officials are going to jail.

I told you that case is going to ensure that voter id is used in elections. Time will tell if I am correct or just off my rocker. This will lead to having to need a state id to vote.
I am sure that your going to say I am crazy or conspiracy theorist...etc.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:56 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Question: what about those ballots found in an Avis vehicle that was rented by the Broward County voting officials...oopsie! The Sheriff Israel tried to cover this incident by saying their was bomb threat at FLL airport. This was recorded by the media. Someone at the car rental place let the local media know! That means some of these election officials are going to jail.

I told you that case is going to ensure that voter id is used in elections. Time will tell if I am correct or just off my rocker. This will lead to having to need a state id to vote.
I am sure that your going to say I am crazy or conspiracy theorist...etc.

How the hell do you think that if the voters casting those ballots had shown a voter ID that would prevent those ballots from ending up in a truck hours later?

You aren't even trying to make sense are you?
Post by smr   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:28 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

They had multiple ballots found and one incident was with a rented car that had filled out ballots left in the trunk of the car.

Their are multiple parts to this big story because incidents happened and many of these incidents were filmed. Someone is going to jail if for no other reason than not following standard procedures!
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:39 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:They had multiple ballots found and one incident was with a rented car that had filled out ballots left in the trunk of the car.

Their are multiple parts to this big story because incidents happened and many of these incidents were filmed. Someone is going to jail if for no other reason than not following standard procedures!

Uh huh.....

And the part where the people who cast those ballots using a voter ID when they did fixes any of that is......?

Any time now.
Post by smr   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:09 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Early Voting can be done up to a month in advance but ID must be shown with signature match up. Base voting on home address for federal income tax. Match where a person votes with the address on the tax return.

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:They had multiple ballots found and one incident was with a rented car that had filled out ballots left in the trunk of the car.

Uh huh.....

And the part where the people who cast those ballots using a voter ID when they did fixes any of that is......?

Any time now.

Return to Politics