Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

US Troops, saving the world.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
US Troops, saving the world.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:19 am

TFLYTSNBN

US troops paid a visit to Iceland.
The locals are complaining that the Americans drank all of their beer.

https://taskandpurpose.com/sailors-mari ... r-iceland/

What they are really pissed off about it is that while they were drinking, the Americans inseminated all of the local women of child bearing age.

America has just saved Iceland from demographic oblivion!
Re: US Troops, saving the world.
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:07 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Wow, that must be the reason that the average IQ in Iceland is expected to drop...
:lol: :twisted: :lol:
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by Joat42   » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:28 pm

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:US troops paid a visit to Iceland.

What they are really pissed off about it is that while they were drinking, the Americans inseminated all of the local women of child bearing age.

Do you have an insemination fetish? It seems so anyway, maybe you should talk to a psychiatrist so you don't act out and do something stupid.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Dilandu   » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:27 pm

Dilandu
Admiral

Seriously, one of the very few genetically-homogenous populations in the world (precious for future genetic & eugenic research!), and those pesky Yankees have no better idea than to contaminate it... :evil: :D
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:42 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Dilandu wrote:Seriously, one of the very few genetically-homogenous populations in the world (precious for future genetic & eugenic research!), and those pesky Yankees have no better idea than to contaminate it... :evil: :D

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Seriously, Iceland is not doing as badly as most European countries.

https://www.indexmundi.com/iceland/age_structure.html

Perhaps the fear that Americans have been contaminating their gene pool will inspire Icelandic men to inseminate their women?

Russia on the other hand is still struggling to avoid demographic oblivion which in my opinion is a problem for everyone on the planet. Unlike most Europeans, I want to see Russia survive and thrive, but as a sometimes competitor and sometimes friend rather than an existential enemy. Stirring shit up in Ukraine was not useful to anyone.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:50 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Joat42 wrote:

Do you have an insemination fetish? It seems so anyway, maybe you should talk to a psychiatrist so you don't act out and do something stupid.

The primal instinct to inseminate serves to ensure the survival of the species. Europeans would not be on the fast track to extinction if they still embraced this biological imperative. That is why after returning home from the TFLYTSNBN 1984 European Insemination Tour, I got married and had three children. Now waiting for the children to procreate. Hopefully; I will not have any of my previous progeny showing up at my doorstep. This happened to a friend of mine who legacy to Sweden caused some marital difficulties.
Post by Joat42   » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:29 pm

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:The primal instinct to inseminate serves to ensure the survival of the species. Europeans would not be on the fast track to extinction if they still embraced this biological imperative. That is why after returning home from the TFLYTSNBN 1984 European Insemination Tour, I got married and had three children. Now waiting for the children to procreate. Hopefully; I will not have any of my previous progeny showing up at my doorstep. This happened to a friend of mine who legacy to Sweden caused some marital difficulties.

So you admit you are a slave to your urges? And that you also don't take responsibility for your actions? Just as your friend didn't do.

And for some reason I get the feeling you are proud of this...

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Daryl   » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:29 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

As anyone familiar with genetics can attest to, broadening the genetic pool is generally good for the species. Most humans up to 200 years ago never traveled more than 20 kilometres from where they were born, so there was a tendency to inbreed. One of the few good things to come out of a war was the infusion of new genes into populations.
Post by Dilandu   » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:00 am

Dilandu
Admiral

Daryl wrote:As anyone familiar with genetics can attest to, broadening the genetic pool is generally good for the species. Most humans up to 200 years ago never traveled more than 20 kilometres from where they were born, so there was a tendency to inbreed. One of the few good things to come out of a war was the infusion of new genes into populations.

Of course. But for genetic research, the homogenous populations are especially interesting, because it is possible to track individual traits for generations.
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:02 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Joat42 wrote:

Do you have an insemination fetish?

He does seem rather obsessed with the idea of Americans reproducing in foreign lands doesn't he?

It does dovetail rather well with the widespread right wing anxiety with things like Brown people or Muslims or whoever out reproducing white people of European descent though.

Return to Politics